• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the new insert for mini-cats?

Your friendS book, get THEIR specials.Only thing I would change is to say, "your friendS book, get THEIR specials."
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I drafted up the attached insert for the mini-cats. I used Word and set the Page Setup for 4x6 index card, portrait orientation. I will put my contact label on the back.

I plan to insert these in the mini-cats I hand out at shows and experiment with stapling them to mini-cats I mail too.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Attachments

• mini-cat insert for shows.doc
    24 KB · Views: 482
I love it!!
Simple, to the point, easy to read.
I like the contact info on the front, so it is always in sight. Especially if you are stapling.

Great job.
Thanks for sharing.

Cool, thanks for sharing! So, do you have to fold them in half to fit inside? Do they print up 2 to a page? Sorry - I suppose I should just try it out and see, but thought I'd ask first.:blushing:

Thank again! Very cute and to the point.

Hi Becky -

they print onto a 4x6 index card, which just about fits inside the mini cat. maybe a millimeter sticks out the side.

glad you like -

susanr613 said:
Hi Becky -

they print onto a 4x6 index card, which just about fits inside the mini cat. maybe a millimeter sticks out the side.

glad you like -
Oh, now I get it. Thanks!

Hey y'all... I took Susan's (thanks Susan!) and made it 4 to a page. I'm printing it on bright orange paper so people won't just throw it away...

Attachments

• Mini Catalog Booking Insert.doc
    29 KB · Views: 572
Awesome girls, thanks!

Y'all are awesome. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing..............this is a great document!!
You are BOTH awesome!!!!!

Thank you Susan and Allison for sharing these with us!!!!!

GourmetGirl said:
Hey y'all... I took Susan's (thanks Susan!) and made it 4 to a page. I'm printing it on bright orange paper so people won't just throw it away...

Thanks so much for that.
I was trying, but could not get the format to work. Thanks for saving me the effort.
Love the colored paper idea too!!

This is great - thanks for sharing!

LOVE it!Only thing I would change is to say, "your friendS book, get THEIR specials."Encourages multiple bookings, plus doesn't assume all hosts are female!

Great...love the 4 to a page idea....Thanks... I will definitely be borrowing.

1. How do I use the booking insert for Mini-Cat?

The booking insert for Mini-Cat is a tool designed to help you easily book parties and events with your customers. Simply include it in your Mini-Cat product demonstrations to encourage guests to book future parties with you.

2. Can I customize the booking insert for Mini-Cat with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize the booking insert with your name, contact information, and preferred method of communication. This allows your customers to easily reach out to you to book parties or ask questions about your products.

3. How many booking inserts come in a pack for Mini-Cat?

Each pack of Mini-Cat contains 50 booking inserts. This is usually enough to last for multiple product demonstrations and parties.

4. Can I order more booking inserts for Mini-Cat?

Yes, you can order additional packs of booking inserts for Mini-Cat through your Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting customer service. They are also available for purchase at our live events and conferences.

5. What is the benefit of using the booking insert for Mini-Cat?

The booking insert for Mini-Cat is a great way to keep track of future parties and events, making it easier for you to plan and schedule your business. It also serves as a reminder for your customers to book parties with you, increasing your chances of future sales and success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
Replies
Views
Chef Duck
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg