• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside

In summary, the Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside is a versatile and durable bag that measures 16.5 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 12 inches high. It is insulated to keep food items at the desired temperature and can be used for both hot and cold items. The bag has two compartments and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
jjgrands1
My Director loaned a carry type black bag with a clear vinyl window on it last year. I had to give it back, and want one of my own. You could use it as a purse also. It is about 14 x 18 approx. with a big clear vinyl window on the outside that a pc catalog would fit it. DOes anyone have one of these in good shape that they would be willing to part with? Please PM me. Thanks!!

It is on the supply order form! It is only $15!

Yeah what she said - the catalog tote. You might as well get a brand new one on a supply order.

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside?

The Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside measures 16.5 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 12 inches high.

2. Is the Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside insulated?

Yes, the Iso Bag has a layer of insulation to keep food items at the desired temperature.

3. Can the Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside be used for hot and cold items?

Yes, the insulation in the Iso Bag works in both hot and cold temperatures, making it versatile for all types of food items.

4. How many compartments does the Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside have?

The Iso Bag has two compartments - a large main compartment for food items and a smaller compartment on the front for utensils or other small items.

5. Is the Iso Bag With Clear Vinyl on Outside easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Bag is made of durable and water-resistant material, making it easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • pampered.chris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • jmedeiros