• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Catalog Bag/Tote With See-Through Front Pocket

In summary, the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote measures 14 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It can hold up to 10 catalogs at once and has additional pockets for small items. The front pocket is see-through and the bag is made of durable material with reinforced stitching. Unfortunately, it cannot be personalized with a name or logo.
pckelly
Looking for the catalog tote/purse with the clear window in the front! If anyone has one, I would appreciate it!!:D

YOu could order them on supply! $15

Kelly go to PP and non commission orders and hit supply. It is on there and like Heather says it is $15 and very much worth it as people do see the catalog and ask about PC. I don't know the item number off hand but you can do a search with the magnifying glass for it.

I just got mine last week...definitely worth the $$! I've had a lot of people ask me about it, with two people taking catalogs. Now I just have to call them to see if they want to order anything!

Hate to say this but you can just look on ebay for any pampered chef items...

Thanks, just thought someone had one cheaper they didn't want. I knew it was on the supply order, but thought I would check here first, and the ones on ebay..with shipping are just as much so far, as they are on the supply order form. Thanks for all the responses, but still if anyone has one they don't use and are willing to sell it cheaper, let me know!!

Related to Iso: Catalog Bag/Tote With See-Through Front Pocket

1. What is the size of the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote?

The Iso Catalog Bag/Tote measures 14 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 12 inches in height.

2. Can the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote hold multiple catalogs at once?

Yes, the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote can hold up to 10 catalogs at once. It also has additional pockets for business cards, order forms, and other small items.

3. Is the front pocket of the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote see-through?

Yes, the front pocket of the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote is made of clear, transparent material, allowing you to easily see the contents inside.

4. How durable is the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote?

The Iso Catalog Bag/Tote is made of high-quality, heavy-duty material and is designed to withstand frequent use. It also has reinforced stitching for added durability.

5. Can the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote be personalized with a name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Iso Catalog Bag/Tote cannot be personalized with a name or logo. However, it does come in a stylish black color with the Pampered Chef logo on the front.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gbakes27
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schoonies