• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request for Reviews: Ask Your Customers About HWC Products

In summary, to request reviews from your customers, you can use the Request for Reviews feature on the HWC Products website. You can customize the email that is sent to your customers and add personalized messages or special offers. Our system prevents customers from receiving multiple review requests for the same product. There is no limit to the number of reviews you can request, but it is recommended to send them in batches. You can track the reviews your customers have left by logging in to your account and navigating to the Reviews section.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Anyone send out email, letter, etc. to there customers to ask them to buy some HWC products - if so do you mind sharing your letter?

Not yet, but I'm thinking about it already in the next couple weeks I'm sure I will!

Starting fundraiser letters this week.

Related to Request for Reviews: Ask Your Customers About HWC Products

1. How do I request reviews from my customers?

To request reviews from your customers, you can use the Request for Reviews feature on the HWC Products website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the Request for Reviews section. From there, you can select the products you want to request reviews for and send an email to your customers asking them to leave a review.

2. Can I customize the email that is sent to my customers?

Yes, you have the option to customize the email that is sent to your customers. You can add a personalized message or include any special offers or promotions in the email. This allows you to make the email more personal and engaging for your customers.

3. Will my customers receive multiple review requests for the same product?

No, our system is designed to prevent customers from receiving multiple review requests for the same product. If a customer has already left a review for a particular product, they will not receive another request for that same product.

4. Is there a limit to how many reviews I can request at once?

There is no limit to the number of reviews you can request at once. However, we recommend sending requests in batches rather than sending a large number of requests all at once. This allows you to better manage and track the reviews you receive.

5. How do I track the reviews that my customers have left?

You can track the reviews your customers have left by logging in to your account and navigating to the Reviews section. Here, you can view all the reviews that have been submitted for your products. You can also filter the reviews by date, product, and rating to get a better understanding of your customers' feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • Darcy Sharpe
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD