• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Business with HWC Products - Get Started Today!

In summary, if you don't know how to approach businesses about doing a show, try sending out an email first and then following up with phone calls.
xxmandie1xx
I'd like to go around to businesses in my area and ask if anyone would like to buy any of the hwc products..and just take up a big order at the end of the month..but im horrible at approaching people so im not really sure how i should word it when i ask them about this..any suggestions would be great..Thanks!!

If it were me, I would probably call the businesses and ask them first. So many have a no solication policy and I would be afraid of making someone angry. I used to work for a dentist and he would get extremely annoyed with people who would just "pop in" and try to sell things. Now if it's a business that I frequent a lot and they know who I am, then I would feel more comfortable just stopping by without calling ahead. Maybe take a brochure to the schools in your area for the teachers and staff to look at. Tell them you will stop back to pick up any orders and maybe offer a small gift for a thank you. Keep us updated on how you do!

i dunno..im just kind of stumped at the moment..i have no shows booked...i dont know very many ppl and every attempt i've made at this is not working. i just dont know what to say to people...i go blank...what do you say to people when you dont really know them but you wanna bring up pc shows without being pushy...i feel like im starting all over again..help please?!?!

I have been thinking about doing something similar to this as well. I sent out an email to all my email contacts asking for support for HWC - AND I am doing it as a fundraiser - but I haven't had very much interest at all :(

What about just printing out (in color) the Guest Specials and go to the businesses you regularly visit/go to and just ask for their support in your HWC fundraiser? Pretty simple - but I think lots would be interested because it is for a good cause. I am also going to tell them that they can place an order of ANY product (because it is a fundraiser). I was also thinking of ordering some HWC pins from SO and giving them as a free gift to those who place an $XX order......

yeah i think i might try that..thanks!! =)

Mandie,
I would try sending out an email to all your email contacts first - because it is free and little work :). Then I am going to follow up with some people by phone who I think would be interested AND go to the places of business. My goal originally was a $1000 Show - but that MIGHT be a bit too high.....

Related to Grow Your Business with HWC Products - Get Started Today!

1. What is HWC?

HWC stands for "Hostess with the Mostess," which is a program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals who want to grow their own business by hosting virtual parties and selling products.

2. How can I get started with HWC?

To get started with HWC, you simply need to sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant and then enroll in the HWC program. You will receive training and support to help you successfully grow your business using HWC products.

3. How do I host a virtual party with HWC?

Hosting a virtual party with HWC is easy. Simply invite friends and family to attend, provide them with a link to your virtual party, and then showcase and sell HWC products during the event. Pampered Chef provides tools and resources to help you plan and execute a successful virtual party.

4. What are the benefits of using HWC products to grow my business?

Using HWC products to grow your business offers several benefits, including the ability to reach a wider audience through virtual parties, increased sales through exclusive HWC products, and the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives through the HWC program.

5. Can I still sell other Pampered Chef products while using HWC?

Yes, you can still sell other Pampered Chef products while using HWC. In fact, using HWC products in your virtual parties can help you introduce and sell more Pampered Chef products to your customers. HWC is a great way to diversify your product offerings and increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcy Sharpe
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kpiemonte
  • krahema