• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamlining Sales: Tracking Orders & Customer Feedback for Your Business

In summary, you write down the information for each customer on a customer care slip and combine the orders into one for shipping purposes. If you offer a sale, you use the note section of the order form to keep track of who bought what.
naekelsey
Gold Member
When you offer a sale to your customers and have to combine orders under one name, how do you keep track of who bought what so you can make the "how do you like the product and etc" calls?

I write it on the customer care slip. This is what I use most to keep track of my customers and our conversations. I only do this when I offer free shipping at a bazaar. I fill in the bazaar as host and the date so I know when I ordered the products.

I type in the items in the note section of P3 for the appropriate customer. I also include whose name the order was actually placed.

Why do you have to combine orders under one name? The warranty is not in the right names if you do that.I put each customer in as their own order, show them paying what they agreed to pay & then I do a "Consultant Gift" for the remaining balance.

Well... I did that in my first few months and then was told by much more experienced consultants to combine them into one & pay the shipping charges on the combined order.

I even questioned this with individuals who are 4+ levels above me in the PC chain. (Got the same response.)

???

I try my best to not let people combine orders because in the end it's easier to have it under the customer's name vs someone else.

That would be a nightmare trying to figure out down the road when something breaks & they want to do a return.

Not sure how you are doing your sales, but if I offer 20% off their orders I figure it up with products, tax & shipping, then I pay 20% & they pay 80%. It's the easiest & I don't have to explain detailed stuff to them on how I got the final amount that they owe. So far, no complaints.

Hello there!Thank you for reaching out and sharing your question about streamlining sales and tracking orders and customer feedback for your business. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of keeping track of orders and customer feedback for a successful sale.One way to keep track of who bought what during a sale is by creating a spreadsheet or document that lists each customer's name, what they purchased, and their contact information. This way, you can easily reference it when making follow-up calls and have all the necessary information in one place.Another helpful tip is to use a customer relationship management (CRM) system, such as Pampered Chef's Consultant's Corner, to keep track of orders and customer information. These systems allow you to input orders and customer details, as well as track sales and follow-up activities.In terms of making follow-up calls to gather feedback, it's important to have a system in place to keep track of who you have contacted and their responses. This can be done through a CRM system or even a simple note-taking system.I hope these suggestions are helpful in streamlining your sales process and tracking orders and customer feedback. Let me know if you have any further questions or need additional support. Happy selling!

1. What products will be included in the sale?

The products included in the sale will vary depending on the current promotions and discounts being offered by Pampered Chef. You can check our website or contact your local consultant for more information on specific products included in the sale.

2. How long will the sale last?

The duration of the sale will also vary depending on the current promotions. Some sales may last for a few days, while others may last for a few weeks. It's best to check our website or contact your consultant for the exact dates of the sale.

3. Can I combine the sale with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, you cannot combine the sale with other discounts or promotions. However, there may be exceptions depending on the specific sale and promotions. It's best to check with your consultant for more information.

4. Can I still use my host rewards during the sale?

Yes, you can still use your host rewards during the sale. However, please note that the host rewards will only apply to items purchased at full price and not to sale items.

5. Are all sales final during the sale?

Yes, all sales during the sale are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items unless there is a product defect. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinkbrown1
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies