1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Fair at Mall during Halloween March-recipe ideas?

1. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I'm doing a combination fair at our local mall -- it is a combination event for women to start their businesses, along with the local Halloween parade. Each child needs to register a week in advance and obtain a bag -- I thought I could insert a recipe into the bag since the mom's will be getting the bags. Any ideas??

Oct 12, 2009
  2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I wish my other computer was working. I have a treat bag I printed on a postcard and included with dd's treats at story hour, actually made a bag for each mom separately and I got 2 shows and an order that I only had to add a few things to make a show.

Lisa

Oct 12, 2009
  3. gailz2

I can give them one item to insert into each bag -- that is why I was looking for a cute recipe with my name and info at the bottom, to have printed and inserted into each bag, along with some at our table. Any recipe ideas??

Oct 12, 2009
  4. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

If you can find the poem you use that would be great, after you get to your own computer. That would be neat to use for Trick or Treat night.

5. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

To all the MUMMIES:
    Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season?
    Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE ?
    Why not host your own Holiday Kitchen Show & earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
    After a great night of food, friends and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING!
    So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered Chef Cooking Show today!
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Happy Halloween!

YOUR CONTACT INFO HERE

P.S. The "gHostess with the mostess" in November will receive her
    choice of _________________________ or __________________________!
    You book it and I'll cook it!

6. gailz2

Thank you! Now I know what Lisa was talking about. This is great.

Oct 12, 2009
  7. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

This is a neat idea...what kinds of treats do you put in them? My son goes to story hour at the library with my mother in law...I could ask her to hand them out!

Oct 15, 2009
Have something to add?