• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair at Mall During Halloween March-Recipe Ideas?

In summary, Lisa is doing a combination fair at the local mall and she is looking for a recipe to put in the bags given out to the mothers. She also wishes her other computer was working. She has a treat bag printed on a postcard and included with her son's treats at story hour.
gailz2
Gold Member
I'm doing a combination fair at our local mall -- it is a combination event for women to start their businesses, along with the local Halloween parade. Each child needs to register a week in advance and obtain a bag -- I thought I could insert a recipe into the bag since the mom's will be getting the bags. Any ideas??

I wish my other computer was working. I have a treat bag I printed on a postcard and included with dd's treats at story hour, actually made a bag for each mom separately and I got 2 shows and an order that I only had to add a few things to make a show.

Lisa

I can give them one item to insert into each bag -- that is why I was looking for a cute recipe with my name and info at the bottom, to have printed and inserted into each bag, along with some at our table. Any recipe ideas??

If you can find the poem you use that would be great, after you get to your own computer. That would be neat to use for Trick or Treat night.

To all the MUMMIES:
Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season?
Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE ?
Why not host your own Holiday Kitchen Show & earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
After a great night of food, friends and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING!
So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered Chef Cooking Show today!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Halloween!

YOUR CONTACT INFO HERE

P.S. The "gHostess with the mostess" in November will receive her
choice of _________________________ or __________________________!
You book it and I'll cook it!

Thank you! Now I know what Lisa was talking about. This is great.

This is a neat idea...what kinds of treats do you put in them? My son goes to story hour at the library with my mother in law...I could ask her to hand them out!

1. What are some fun and festive Halloween-themed recipes for the fair at the mall?

Some great recipe ideas for the fair at the mall during Halloween include spooky spider web tacos, mummy hot dogs, pumpkin-shaped cheese balls, witch's brew punch, and caramel apple nachos.

2. Are there any easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for kids to make at the fair?

Yes, there are plenty of simple and fun recipes that kids can make at the fair, such as monster popcorn balls, ghostly banana pops, Frankenstein pretzel rods, and candy corn fruit cups.

3. Do you have any suggestions for healthy Halloween-themed recipes?

Absolutely! Some healthy and festive recipe ideas for the fair at the mall during Halloween include apple monster mouths, pumpkin hummus dip with vegetable dippers, and fruit kabobs with Halloween-themed shapes.

4. Can you recommend any recipes that are suitable for a Halloween party at the fair?

Yes, there are many party-friendly recipes that are perfect for the fair at the mall during Halloween, such as pumpkin cake pops, graveyard brownies, witch hat cookies, and spooky Halloween trail mix.

5. Are there any recipes that can be made in advance for the fair at the mall during Halloween?

Yes, there are some make-ahead recipes that are perfect for the fair, such as mummy pigs in a blanket, pumpkin spice chex mix, bat-shaped crackers with cheese, and Halloween-themed fruit and cheese platters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kreaser