• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair at Mall during Halloween March-recipe ideas?

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I'm doing a combination fair at our local mall -- it is a combination event for women to start their businesses, along with the local Halloween parade. Each child needs to register a week in advance and obtain a bag -- I thought I could insert a recipe into the bag since the mom's will be getting the bags. Any ideas??

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I wish my other computer was working. I have a treat bag I printed on a postcard and included with dd's treats at story hour, actually made a bag for each mom separately and I got 2 shows and an order that I only had to add a few things to make a show.

Lisa

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I can give them one item to insert into each bag -- that is why I was looking for a cute recipe with my name and info at the bottom, to have printed and inserted into each bag, along with some at our table. Any recipe ideas??

Jan 29, 2009
If you can find the poem you use that would be great, after you get to your own computer. That would be neat to use for Trick or Treat night.

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
To all the MUMMIES:
Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season?
Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE ?
Why not host your own Holiday Kitchen Show & earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
After a great night of food, friends and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING!
So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered Chef Cooking Show today!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Halloween!

YOUR CONTACT INFO HERE

P.S. The "gHostess with the mostess" in November will receive her
choice of _________________________ or __________________________!
You book it and I'll cook it!

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
Thank you! Now I know what Lisa was talking about. This is great.

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
This is a neat idea...what kinds of treats do you put in them? My son goes to story hour at the library with my mother in law...I could ask her to hand them out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views