• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Words to Send People to the Outlet

In summary, "Words to Send People to the Outlet" is a list of persuasive words and phrases used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote the company's outlet sales. It can be found on the consultant website and can be customized to fit individual branding. The list should be regularly used in marketing efforts, but not overused. There are alternative ways to promote outlet sales, such as online parties and exclusive discounts.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I heard at Conference that people hand out a card at their show directing customers to the outlet on their PWS. Does anyone have good wording for this? I want to hand it out when they check out, either in addition to the recipe or in place of the recipe. Are you putting it on a magnet? I think John mentioned he had something on this.

Thanks!

This would be good, I'm thinking someone made a VISTA print card for this. I going to go see if I can find it.

Found them

Attachments

• outlet.jpg
    outlet.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 389
  • Outlet%20postcard%20%28front%29.jpg
    Outlet%20postcard%20%28front%29.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 362
  • Outlet%20Savings%20Notepad.jpg
    Outlet%20Savings%20Notepad.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 360
I print information right on my receipts for the shows. When I get home I will attach the file.

Muchos Gracias!!! Not feeling creative today and know there are better minds around here than mine.

pamperedpals said:
I print information right on my receipts for the shows. When I get home I will attach the file.

That is a cool idea! Yes, please do share!

I put a label on the back of my business cards with directions on how to get to the Outlet from my website. It really has helped people. I also include the step by step directions when sending out an email to let people know the Outlet has been updated.

So I am finally getting around to posting what I print on the order forms.

Attachments

• outlet cards.doc
    31 KB · Views: 435

1. What are "Words to Send People to the Outlet"?

"Words to Send People to the Outlet" is a popular marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote the company's outlet sales. It is a list of persuasive words and phrases that can be used in social media posts, emails, and other forms of advertising to encourage customers to visit the outlet and take advantage of discounted products.

2. How can I access the "Words to Send People to the Outlet" list?

The "Words to Send People to the Outlet" list can be found on the Pampered Chef consultant website under the "Marketing" section. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or find it in the outlet marketing materials provided by the company.

3. Can I customize the "Words to Send People to the Outlet" list?

Yes, you can customize the list to fit your personal brand and target audience. You can add your own words and phrases or rearrange the existing ones to make them more relevant and engaging for your customers.

4. How often should I use the "Words to Send People to the Outlet" in my marketing efforts?

It is recommended to use the "Words to Send People to the Outlet" list regularly in your marketing efforts, especially during outlet sales and promotions. However, be mindful not to overuse them and vary your marketing language to keep it fresh and interesting for your audience.

5. Are there any alternative ways to promote outlet sales besides using the "Words to Send People to the Outlet" list?

Yes, there are many other ways to promote outlet sales, such as hosting online parties, creating themed bundles, and offering exclusive discounts to loyal customers. The "Words to Send People to the Outlet" list is just one of the tools available to help you effectively market the outlet and attract customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies