• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Halloween Promotion for Your Business: Tips and Ideas

Invite your friends and family and have a WHOOPPER of a time.Then you get to enjoy a shopping SPREE. PLEASE CONTACT ME to get all the information you need to make your reservations. Your contact information will be on the cards.In summary, the author is suggesting that mothers put out a bag of candy for their friends and neighbors to take. The idea is to generate bookings for a cooking show by copying bright orange paper with a clear plastic bag and a business card and giving them out to friends and neighbors.
mylilchunkymonkey
Hi Ladies,

I have seen a few threads talking about this but I am wondering what you all will be doing to promote your business with regards to Halloween? I live in the country and we do not get ANY trick-or-treaters due to the fact that our driveway is really steep and not well lit. We also have no neighbors.

We always have a smallish party just for our friends and family but I've already gotten a lot of support from them for starting my business and I've decided to take the night off and just enjoy my own party (although I'll be using my products and if I get an inquiry, it's on!).

We have been invited by my mom to attend the trunk or treat at her church on the 29th, followed by a chili supper. I am wondering, since we are not members of this church, would it be pushy or tacky for me to attach a business card to the treat bags my mom will be handing out? Hubby and I will be helping her and walking around (our son is only 9 months old - so no candy for him :)).

I am also taking our son along with a group of friends and their children Halloween afternoon to a local outlet mall where the older kids will trick or treat at the different stores, play games and I think they get a free hotdog and soda. Are there any possibilities for promoting during this do you think? We'll be the ones getting candy not giving so I'm unsure how I could work that.

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this...

I say go for it, the worse thing they can say is no. And it's not a big expense to you. I have all of our trick r treat bags ready with my contact info.

Good luck!

I don't see anything wrong. If my kid was trunk or treating and their treatbag had a business card I would not be offended in the least.

I would ask your mom the church may not like it. Also, the outlet mall probably would prohibit it since most have signs about solicitation.

Thanks ladies for your responses. I hadn't run this by my mom yet because sometimes (in her enthusiasm) she tends to lose sight of what may or may not be appropriate! I appreciate your answers and I'm going to have mom ask the event's coordinator at church on Sunday. I figure that will still give me plenty of time to get everything bought and put together!

Do any of you ladies have a suggestion as to what would work best? I am thinking a small cellophane bag with some candy inside. I will close it with some curly ribbon and attach a card with my name and contact info. Should I do anything else on the card, such as mention the Nov. host special or offer a free product for booking a show or placing an order by a certain date?

I would give the kids normal candy... then hand the a Mom's special treat bag with a yummy chocolate and a card!

Mingle and talk. Those that have interest will be happy to take your card.

Just heard a great idea. Make a bag for the Mom's with candy. Us Mom's love candy too. There is a cute little saying for this and it includes your contact information. I am at work right now, so I do not have it but it goes something like this:
TO ALL THE MUMMIES,
You would be SMARTies to have a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. Invite friends and family and have a WHOPPER of a time. Than you get to enjoy for a shopping SPREE.
This will but a SMILE on everyones face.
PLEASE CONTACT ME
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION

Well it is something like that but alot better and you put it in a little bag with the Smarties, Whoppers, Sprees and eithe smiley sticker or smiley gummies. You can email me at [email protected] and I will forward you the exact words. Good Luck!\
Debby

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOOKING IDEA...Use your kids to help pass these out to your friends and neighbors...everyone LOVES a treat!!

(The originator of this idea has been 'lost'...a great example of the creativity in our company!!)

Here's a great idea for generating bookings the week before Halloween. Put in a clear plastic treat bags: 1 small package of Whoppers, 1 Smartie candy, 1 small bag of Spree candies and 1 small bag of smiley face suckers.(you could use stickers.) and a business card. Copy the following onto bright orange paper and pass the bags out to friends and neighbors.

To all the MUMMIES:
Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season?
Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE ?
Why not host your own Holiday Cooking Show & earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
After a great night of food, friends and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING!
So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered Chef Party today!
Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Halloween!

YOUR CONTACT INFO HERE

P.S. The "gHostess with the mostess" in November will receive her
choice of _________________________ or __________________________!

You book it and I'll cook it!

Thanks for all the replies ladies - these are all GREAT ideas!

1. What exactly constitutes a "tacky" Halloween idea?

A tacky Halloween idea is typically something that is considered over-the-top, silly, or untraditional. It can also refer to costumes or decorations that are intentionally cheap or low-quality.

2. Is it okay to incorporate store-bought items into a tacky Halloween idea?

Absolutely! In fact, using store-bought items can make it easier to achieve a tacky look. Just remember to have fun and not take things too seriously.

3. Do I have to spend a lot of money to create a tacky Halloween idea?

No, you don't have to spend a lot of money. In fact, using items you already have around the house or finding inexpensive items at a thrift store can be a fun and budget-friendly way to create a tacky Halloween idea.

4. Can I incorporate food into a tacky Halloween idea?

Absolutely! Food can be a great way to add humor and silliness to a tacky Halloween idea. Consider making a "gross" dish or creating a punny food item to add to your theme.

5. Are there any themes or ideas that are off-limits for a tacky Halloween idea?

It's always important to be respectful and considerate when creating a tacky Halloween idea. Avoid appropriating cultures or making fun of serious or sensitive topics. Stick to silly and lighthearted themes for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carmom420
Replies