• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Marketing Slogan for Halloween Handouts

In summary, the author bought Hershey's Kisses and is trying to come up with a catchy slogan for them.
Sheila
Gold Member
I wanted to use Smarties candies and do the "Be a Smartie, host a party" handouts to the Moms on Halloween ... but I can't find Smarties on the island!!! :(

I ended up buying Hershey's Kisses tonight. I'm trying to come up with a cute slogan for the Kisses. I'm drawing a blank. So far, I've only come up with "Get lots of Kisses with your new Pampered Chef recipe dishes" :grumpy: I'm not impressed with that. Neither is my hubby.

I'm 13-16 hours ahead of you guys in the states, so Halloween night is approaching FAST!! Any of you have any cute ideas for sayings that I can use?

Personally I like the one you came up with. It's cute.
"You'll get lots of kisses when you try Pampered Chef dishes"Kisses, kisses, kisses... Almost better than Pampered Chef dishes...Give your family a kiss - with a Pampered Chef Dish! (you could add a recipe "dish")Good luck. That's a tricky one. Happy Halloween.

I fear that if the word "recipe" is not in front of "dish" that people will assume I'm refering to the SA pieces and not food.

I bought white tulle to put 2-3 kisses in & make a little goodie bag with a slogan tag & a business card hanging off the ribbon I will use to tie it closed.

Maybe:
A KISS for you​
and all you do!​

Or:

A Pampered Chef Show, you'll want to book​
to get your family to KISS the cook!​

I think that one's too long ...

hmmm....

If we are going the longwinded route:
Call me today, don't be slow!​
I'll schedule a date for your cooking show!​
Want your family to KISS the cook?​
It's time to get out your little black book!​

Like you said if you go the long route your last post is adorable. I love it.

What type of marketing slogan should we use for our Halloween handouts?

For Halloween handouts, it's important to use a catchy and memorable marketing slogan that will grab people's attention and stick in their minds. Consider using phrases like "Trick or treat yourself to our delicious treats!" or "Spice up your Halloween with our spooky snacks!"

Can we use puns in our Halloween handout marketing slogans?

Absolutely! Puns can add a fun and lighthearted touch to your marketing slogans. Just make sure they are relevant to your products and brand.

Should we include any special offers or discounts in our Halloween handout marketing slogans?

Including special offers or discounts in your marketing slogans can entice potential customers to try your products. Consider offering a limited-time discount or a free gift with purchase to make your Halloween handouts even more appealing.

What tone should we use in our Halloween handout marketing slogans?

The tone of your marketing slogans should align with your brand's overall image. For Halloween, you can be playful, spooky, or even a little bit scary. Just make sure your tone is consistent with your brand's messaging.

How can we make our Halloween handout marketing slogans stand out?

To make your Halloween handout marketing slogans stand out, try using bold and eye-catching fonts, incorporating Halloween-themed graphics or images, and using attention-grabbing phrases. You can also consider using a hashtag or creating a unique hashtag for your Halloween campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • RossDeb2