• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ticketless for Raffle? Need Blank Tickets - Help!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the host's dilemma in finding suitable raffle tickets for her upcoming show. After discussing options such as using scraps of paper or drawing slips, the host decides to use construction paper for the raffle. She is also considering setting a minimum order amount of $60 for a chance to win a prize. The conversation ends with a suggestion to potentially increase the minimum amount to $75.
JaimeQ
I forgot to pick up tickets for the raffle i'm going to be doing at my show.... I have searched throught the files and can't find what i'm looking for... Does anyone have a file with Blank tickets that can be cut out to use as raffle tickets?? TIA

Can you just use scraps of paper with their names on it? Or, I always use my drawing slips for raffles.....it gets them to fill them out!

I didn't think to use those but I don't think it will work for what I want to do... I am going to have them fill those out and give some one something little... but I wanted to tickets for a raffle for giving away something better but they have to spend $60 or more to get in to that raffle. I could use scrap paper it would be easy to do.

Well, you could collect the slips... draw the door prize. Then put them in a pile next to you at checkout. It could give you a reason to look through them, while each person is at checkout to pick out the $60 or more ordres....but you could actually glance over them to see if they are interested in hosting a show.....or even spark a convo with a "maybe!" Just a thought....sorry I don't have a better idea.

No that is a good idea:) I have cut up some slips of construction paper but we will see how things go when the time comes... I plan to do things one way but sometimes end up doing it another. We shall see how things go, i'm hoping it will be a really good show and help me earn the spring products and also my 3 ss month products!!

Thank you:)

I am doing a raffle as stated above and I'm going to tell them if they place an order of $60 or more they get a ticket for a chance to win... is $60 a good amount to be able to get a ticket?? Does that make sense? It's a fundraiser show so I want to make sure they make as much as they can:)

I'm raffling off a flat rec. stone and also a GC or to depending on how mnay show up:)

I might do $100 since for $60 they already get the free spice.

I was thinking of going a bit higher since they did already get a gift at $60... I just wasn't sure if $100 would be too high... Do you think $75 would be better?

$75 is a nice number. Go for it and let us know how your show ends up.

Thanks. I will do:)

1. What is a "Ticketless for Raffle" event?

A "Ticketless for Raffle" event is a type of raffle where participants do not physically receive a ticket. Instead, their name or information is entered into a digital or physical database and a winner is chosen at random.

2. How do I participate in a "Ticketless for Raffle" event?

To participate in a "Ticketless for Raffle" event, you will need to provide your name and contact information to the event organizer. This can be done through an online form, email, or in person.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets for a "Ticketless for Raffle" event?

No, you do not need to purchase tickets for a "Ticketless for Raffle" event. Your entry into the raffle is based on your participation and providing your information to the event organizer.

4. How will I know if I win a "Ticketless for Raffle" event?

The event organizer will typically contact the winner directly through the contact information provided. They may also announce the winner on social media or at the event itself.

5. Can I get blank tickets for a "Ticketless for Raffle" event?

Yes, you can still purchase blank tickets for a "Ticketless for Raffle" event. These can be used as a physical representation of the raffle entry and can be used for promotional purposes or as a souvenir for participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljeffries
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • LuvStoneware
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen