• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Halloween Tags for Trick or Treating

I wonder how I could use them. My son is just 1 year old this Halloween so we're not really taking him trick or treating, except to Grandma and Auntie's houses. Could I hand these out to the parents when they bring their kids to my house?You could get the little treat bags that they have out for Halloween and put these in them with candy and just hand out the bag. Parents are supposed to check the candy, so they should see that first. I think that is how I am going to do it.soo Cute!! Thanks for sharing!!! HEHE!Kristin, that is great.I am a step ahead! My director
pchefkristin
I wasnt sure where to put this.. but figured it would be nice to get a jump start on. My Director, Laurie McCullen came up with this great little ditty, and I have been printing it out for the last few years with a Smarties Candy attached to it. Usually I am out with the boys Trick or Treating, so I call myself a Travelling Treater... but only for the Mummies, and not the kids! :cool:
Hope I can attach this ok... I have never attached anything on her before! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• TO ALL THE MUMMIES postcards.doc
    67 KB · Views: 570
These are adorable, thanks for sharing.

Those are so cute! I wonder how I could use those. My son is just 1 year old this Halloween so we're not really taking him trick or treating, except to Grandma and Auntie's houses. Could I hand these out to the parents when they bring their kids to my house?

tinat51796 said:
Those are so cute! I wonder how I could use those. My son is just 1 year old this Halloween so we're not really taking him trick or treating, except to Grandma and Auntie's houses. Could I hand these out to the parents when they bring their kids to my house?

Totally, why not!? OR, if you have a craft fair/bazaar coming up, this is a great little giveaway! ;)

That is a really good idea. I think I'll try it this year. I'm just starting out with PC so I'm looking for ways to get the word out about my business. Thanks for the idea

tinat51796 said:

You could get the little treat bags that they have out for Halloween and put these in them with candy and just hand out the bag. Parents are supposed to check the candy, so they should see that first. I think that is how I am going to do it.

soo Cute!! Thanks for sharing!!! HEHE!

Kristin, that is great.

I am a step ahead! My director emailed us about it last week, I already have all my items to make my goodie bags!

What a great idea....and I love to have them at fairs too.

What a great idea! My only problem is, I only get about 2 kids at my place and DD is only 3, so we'll be going to just a few houses.

Maybe I could add the cards in my in-laws treat bags they hand out??? ;)

Halloween tagsI thought this was really cute Kristin and I played with it a little bit. I added a recruiting line to it, but that means adding another piece of candy. Does anyone know if they make mini Payday bars? What do you guys think? I must have a disorder, I can't just take something and use it as is. I have to sit at the computer and play with it for an hour. That's why my house is a mess.

Ihave never done an attachment -so we'll so if this works.

Attachments

• TO ALL THE MUMMIES.doc
    157 KB · Views: 440
fikibiff said:
I thought this was really cute Kristin and I played with it a little bit. I added a recruiting line to it, but that means adding another piece of candy. Does anyone know if they make mini Payday bars? What do you guys think? I must have a disorder, I can't just take something and use it as is. I have to sit at the computer and play with it for an hour. That's why my house is a mess.

Ihave never done an attachment -so we'll so if this works.
Yes, they do have mini Payday bars. You may need to look for them, though. I don't think they're as popular as some other candy.

pchefkristin said:
Totally, why not!? OR, if you have a craft fair/bazaar coming up, this is a great little giveaway! ;)

I don't get any T or Ters either. I do like your idea of having a basket of treats at fair/bazaar table :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing, they are so cute! I can't wait to use them at a fair that I have coming up!

thanks for the great idea!

I didn;t open your document- assuming that you have PayDay in it - if you can't find it- use chocolate gold coins- They will still "get it".

Great idea. I'm really trying to find ways to connect with the moms inmy neighborhood. Since I'm sure they'll all be out Halloween night, this is a great idea!!

I love these! Just wish I could figure out how to use them., I live in a neighborhood that is very much a community and everyone knows each other and EVERYONE knows I do PC! Where else is a good place to pass these around? I don't have any fairs or booths scheduled in the near future.

How about:

Avoid the holiday money "crunch" by teaching others an easier way to munch.
Call today to join my team and I can help you live your dream!

instead of:

Call me today!! Do Not Delay!!
Become a consultant and up your Payday!

Although, the gold coins are a good idea.

Any other ideas?

pamperedlinda said:
I love these! Just wish I could figure out how to use them., I live in a neighborhood that is very much a community and everyone knows each other and EVERYONE knows I do PC! Where else is a good place to pass these around? I don't have any fairs or booths scheduled in the near future.

You could drop them off at daycares...?

That's such a cute idea, thanks for sharing!

I LOVE this idea and the way you design the mini flyer would go great in the mini holiday catalogs

I made up some bags the last two years in my old neighborhood and only one :cry: person called me - did up 75 bags each time :eek:

The first attachment is what I used with smarties and milk duds in a clear cellophane bag I bought in the craft section of Wal-Mart and tied the small card to the bag with red and white ribbon - I stamped the front of the card with a MERRY CHRISTMAS stamp so that it would catch their attention.

The other I handed out at a very small fair and to my guest at my October shows.

Any suggestions on enhancing them or a new idea - let me know.

:cool: I LOVE doing things like this :thumbup:

~

Attachments

• Halloween Treat Bags 001.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 629
  • Halloween Trick or Treat 001.doc
    125 KB · Views: 639

Related to Halloween Tags for Trick or Treating

1. How many tags come in a pack?

The Halloween Tags for Trick or Treating come in a pack of 24 tags.

2. Can I customize the tags with my child's name?

Yes, you can customize the tags with your child's name by using a permanent marker or sticker.

3. Are the tags durable enough to withstand being outside in the elements?

Yes, the tags are made of sturdy cardstock and are laminated for added durability.

4. What size are the tags?

The Halloween Tags for Trick or Treating measure 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches.

5. Can I use these tags for other purposes besides trick or treating?

Absolutely! These versatile tags can also be used for labeling Halloween party favors, treat bags, or even as place cards for a Halloween themed dinner party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kristyjab
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • mylilchunkymonkey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies