• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Power of Pampered Chef: Tips for Booking More Shows

In summary, the expert suggests that you should ask people if it is okay to call them and talk to them about your products. You should also offer a free cooking show to people who give you their information.
vogee13
Ok I am kicking myself for missing 2 and probably 3 opportunities to book a show or at least ask in the past 24 hours!

I habitually wear PC advertising when I am in public and carry my catalog tote which has been great at getting people to ask about Pampered Chef. I have managed to book 2 shows this way.

However, in the past 24 hours I have had 2 people in Walmart say "Oh she does Pampered Chef." Both times I have stopped and smiled, said yes and asked if they would like a catalog. Both enthusiastically (sp) said yes and... thats it. I never know what to say to them then. I get tongue twisted and am not sure what to say. I don't want to seem pushy or hold them up in the busy schedules everyone has now days.

Yes, I know they stopped me. Yes, I know a catalog is an "expensive" business card. I will not change handing out catalogs to people who ask b/c I figure that it is harder to loose than a small catalog or business card.

So, what do you say when they ask you? My business is entering the 4 month and the bookings are not as strong as they have been. I have exhausted my list of 100, my friends and family, and all the customer care from my previous 16 shows (yes I called every single one). I need these bookings but just don't know what to say. Help!!!

I have found that people usually don't call me when I just give my mini catalog and business card. I'm going out of my comfort zone and I'm going to start asking if it's okay if I call them when they have more time to talk and I can tell them about our specials. Ask them what day would be good to call them. Challenge for you: I'll try it once this week if you do.

Hi Guys,
I have the same problem and I just heard a great idea. When you give them a catalog, you ask them for their name and phone no. because you have a special drawing for people you give catalogs to. You could do a drawing for a Season's Best each mo. I thought this was a great idea because I too don't like to ask for their name and no. but if you don't, you will never hear from them.

Ok - yes I agree with MaryKate1 - great idea - just carry your doorprize slips with you (you have catalogs so just add them) tell them to make sure they fill out an email address - you love to send out recipes and specials - etc.

OK - now when they approach you "oh she sells PC" - "yes, are you familiar with PC?? Really?? What is your favorite product..." take it from there - you love it blah blah blah - well really - this is our specials coming up - we are introducing 40 new products in March - have you ever hosted a show? OMG - now is the time!!

Basically - get excited and passionate about it - if they mentioned and noticed that you are a consultant - you can be sure they love the products - or have a question - or know someone who is interested etc - you have nothing to lose - everything to gain - Heck you might not ever see them again!! But you tried...

Even further...
marykate1 said:
Hi Guys,
I have the same problem and I just heard a great idea. When you give them a catalog, you ask them for their name and phone no. because you have a special drawing for people you give catalogs to. You could do a drawing for a Season's Best each mo. I thought this was a great idea because I too don't like to ask for their name and no. but if you don't, you will never hear from them.

Instead of just a season's best-offer a FREE cooking show to everybody who gives you their information!! I say this because when people see 'free' they tend to jump(I know, I'm one of 'them'). I'm in the same boat, and have decided to travel outside my comfort zone-my challenge to myself is to speak to 5 people a week-and my director has challenged me to get 21 no's before our cluster meeting next wednesday. I'm going to do this--remember, if somebody says no, it's not about you!! Hope that helps!

lockhartkitchen said:
I have found that people usually don't call me when I just give my mini catalog and business card. I'm going out of my comfort zone and I'm going to start asking if it's okay if I call them when they have more time to talk and I can tell them about our specials. Ask them what day would be good to call them. Challenge for you: I'll try it once this week if you do.

You are on! I want my business to grow and I know I can do this. I am going to do the drawing thing the next poster mentioned. That gives me a form to have them fill out instead of whatever slip of paper that I can grab, looks more prepared and professional too.

lockhartkitchen said:

You are on! I want my business to grow and I know I can do this. I am going to do the drawing thing the next poster mentioned. That gives me a form to have them fill out instead of whatever slip of paper that I can grab, looks more prepared and professional too.

I was going to use the drawing slip too. Like minds. It does look more professional. The idea of the free cooking show is great. I did this as a drawing at my fair this summer and I booked 6 shows in just hours. When they were entering for the free cooking show, I said if they got on my calendar that day, it would be free. I'm starting with the grocery clerk I've made a rapport with. I already gave her a catalog, she asked for one. I'm going to get her on my calendar.

I carry the ribbon tote, and when I am out and about people will make comments. I will give them a business card, and then ask them for their name and email address. I tell them that I will add them to my mailing list for my monthly newsletter that is packed with info about products, reciepes, and sales.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and spend quality time with friends and family.

How can I increase my chances of booking more shows?

One way to increase your chances of booking more shows is to offer incentives for guests who book a show during your current show. You can also ask your guests to refer you to their friends and family who may be interested in hosting a show.

What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef show?

Utilizing social media, sending out invitations, and personally inviting friends and family are all effective ways to promote your Pampered Chef show. You can also offer a sneak peek of the products and recipes that will be featured at the show to generate interest.

How can I make my Pampered Chef show more engaging and interactive?

One way to make your show more engaging is to involve your guests in the cooking process. Have them help with prepping ingredients or demonstrate how to use certain products. You can also incorporate games and activities to keep guests entertained.

What are some tips for successful follow-up after a Pampered Chef show?

Following up with your guests after a show is crucial for booking future shows. Send a thank you note, offer a special discount for future shows, and ask for feedback on the products and recipes. You can also periodically check in with your guests to see if they need any assistance with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMR1984