• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stickers and Postcards - What Do You Use?

In summary, Diane is looking for stickers and postcards to use for her upcoming business building materials. She would like to see stickers referring people to the outlet and postcards with host specials next month.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, I am working on another round of business building materials and I need help! What stickers and postcards do you or would you use? Please post your wish list on this thread and I will put everyone's names into a drawing for free subscription to Tasty Tidbits or free product (once I get it up and running).

Thanks for the ideas!

Post cards (Thank You ...for hosting, ...for ordering, ...for being a valued customer), Congratulations, Birthday
HWC post card invitations (edited to clarify): I'd like to be able to have "Pink" postcards to invite guests to a fundraiser, and I'd also like HWC post cards to send to customers to let them know it's HWC month, time to order/book a show.

Also adding:
I'd like the availability of pretty, colored stickers to put over the PC website address on the post card invitations. The stickers would be personalized with the consultant's info and PWS.

Last edited:
It might be a bit late for me to come up with anything in time for this month (HWC) but that is good to know for next year! Thank you for your input Diane!

I am not a big postcard kind of girl...I tend to forget that I have them! LOL!! But I ADORE stickers with my all time fave being a 10% off for a year!

I would love a sticker referring people to the outlet.
The ones I use most are tiny Bring a Friend or Outside Order & Get a Free Gift....oh, and I would love to see those stickers that I had Janet working on a few weeks back - the ones that say something about how much the host got and if you woudl like to book a show yada yada.
I like the posctards that remind the host to call her guests a few days before the show...and the ones that confirm a show date...and the DAtes to Rememebr posctards from years ago...

erinyourpclady said:
I am not a big postcard kind of girl...I tend to forget that I have them! LOL!! But I ADORE stickers with my all time fave being a 10% off for a year!

I agree about the postcards, but I did get the pack of 100 from Merrill with the cookware, collapsible bowl etc, on it. I use them as my thank yous for OOFs and website orders and when I mail the host a thank you I include the little postcards. Plus when I call them for CCC they already have gotten the postcard and are very appreciative that I did that.

So maybe some postcards that have THANK YOU on them.

I do love stickers. Any would be nice!

I love the like it, got it, have to have it stickers...I also like the idea about outlet stickers.I would like to see a sticker that I could put next to host specials for next month (i.e. food chopper for June)

Darn, yall took all my ideas! I love all the above ideas. How about stickers/postcards for the Guest Special? Small recipe stickers? Something simple.

ChefJWarren said:
Darn, yall took all my ideas! I love all the above ideas. How about stickers/postcards for the Guest Special? Small recipe stickers? Something simple.

Ohhhh - biz card sized stickers of recipes so we can stick'em on the backs of our biz cards!

dannyzmom said:
Ohhhh - biz card sized stickers of recipes so we can stick'em on the backs of our biz cards!

THAT is a fabulous idea!

dannyzmom said:
I would love a sticker referring people to the outlet.
The ones I use most are tiny Bring a Friend or Outside Order & Get a Free Gift....oh, and I would love to see those stickers that I had Janet working on a few weeks back - the ones that say something about how much the host got and if you woudl like to book a show yada yada.
I like the posctards that remind the host to call her guests a few days before the show...and the ones that confirm a show date...and the DAtes to Rememebr posctards from years ago...

I have been using the Chef's Hat Postcard template from Vistaprint, changing the color scheme for each type of card, and remaking these for myself - I use the wording from the old Nancy's postcards with a few changes to make it more personal. Then, I get 100 of each at a time! I still have some of the Nancy's ones, but by the time I run out, I will have been able to replace them all with ones from Vistaprint!

I just got this email from Sticking to Business. They are my favorite sticker company to use.

New Apron Sticker:

I have all the tools!
Item #L-222
51 die cut stickers for $4.00.

AND

Cook Up Your American Dream Item #L-135 Regular Price $4.00 for 51 die cut apron stickers Half Off, While supples last $2.00!

Click on "What's New"!

There all also lots of new "Thank you" Stickers. Be sure to check the website under "Stickers - Thank You".

FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS OF $35.00 OR MORE until May 31, 2008. (US Orders Only)

Sticking to Business - Home

Okay, so question on the postcards -- would you rather have the postcards printed and sent to you (like Nancy's and Merrill) or would you rather purchase a template that you can upload to a place like VistaPrint and then add your own personal info over it (by adding a text box)?

I love sending Nancy's postcards so anything similar to hers would be great. I usually use the ones for 4 weeks before the show (key dates, thank you for your guest list, attendance is key, call reminder and thank you for your show!). I also like the stickers to put on the catalog that talk about getting 10% off for a whole year with the Phd. A recruiting postcard would be great. I never got one from Nancy's.

I love the idea of a sticker about the website and recipe for our biz cards. Great ideas!! They all sound good to me though.

Related to Stickers and Postcards - What Do You Use?

1. What are the stickers and postcards used for?

The stickers and postcards are used for labeling and personalizing your kitchen tools and products. They can also be used as gift tags or to add a personal touch to your packaging.

2. Are the stickers and postcards dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stickers and postcards are dishwasher safe and will not fade or peel off when exposed to water and heat. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting results.

3. Can I customize the stickers and postcards with my own designs or logos?

Yes, we offer a customization option for stickers and postcards where you can upload your own designs or logos. This is great for personalizing your business or adding a unique touch to your kitchen tools.

4. Are the stickers and postcards food safe?

Yes, the stickers and postcards are made with food safe materials and are safe to use on food containers and packaging. They are also free from harmful chemicals and dyes.

5. How do I remove the stickers from my kitchen tools?

The stickers can be easily removed by using a hairdryer to warm up the adhesive. Gently peel off the sticker and any remaining residue can be removed with a little bit of rubbing alcohol or cooking oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies