• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhat Kind of Marketing Pieces Are on Your Wish List?

In summary, the person is looking for stickers, clothing, and a way to direct people to the company's website.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
What are you looking for that you haven't been able to find through Merrill, or the Booster, Directly from the Heart, etc?

As long as I am trying to come up with some new ideas, I figured I'd find out what others need first!

Stickers, labels, postcards, clothing?? And what do you want it to say?

Joy I would love a sticker like that postcard!

I would love a sticker directing people to the outlet

I want a stamp like Nancy's old one that says to save your reciept under your silverware tray. Stickers would work but I do ALOT of outside orders, it would have to be a lot of stickers on one page.

I would like some different clothing. I love jeans and t-shirts, but I wear "sweat pants" a lot in the winter. I like the new yoga pants, but they are thin...more for spring. I would love to see regular sweat pants...or athletic pants if you prefer...that say The Pampered Chef down the leg in large letters. I see them a lot in sports wear shops...they say Eagles or Diggers or whatever the local mascot is. they are more casual which is what people wear in my area. I love to dress up, but some days I just like to be casual. I bought a hoodie at conference last year and I absolutely love it, but need sweat pants to match. And, whatever they come up with needs to be PRICED REASONABLE. I hope they will have flip flops again this year. I was not happy to pay 16.00 for flip flops, but they are the most comfortable pair I own and would gladly buy several more...hopefully in different colors.

Stickers for old catalogs directing to PWS website for new products.

Stickers directing to outlet.

Save the receipt stickers, too, as requested above.

Rolls/strips of stickers or by the page, I'm easy.

No real interest here in logo-wear. However, I'll keep an open mind :) Interested to see what others suggest too.

I would have to say logo wear. I would like to see more shirts for shows like henley's and such. Or maybe jackets too. I would like a PC coat that I could wear in the fall or spring time, so far all I have seen are the windshirt (not my style) and the guys zip up fleece (considering purchasing it) and the ones that go from vest to jacket (again, not my style). And maybe something for my daughter to wear. She is 11 and would LOVE a PC hoodie or something like that!!

What kind of marketing pieces are on your wish list?

Some of the most frequently requested marketing pieces on our wish list include recipe cards, product catalogs, promotional flyers, and social media graphics.

Do you offer customizable marketing materials?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable marketing materials that can be tailored to suit your specific needs and branding. This includes adding your logo, contact information, and any other desired information to the marketing piece.

Can I request a specific design or theme for my marketing materials?

Absolutely! We have a team of talented designers who can work with you to create a unique and eye-catching design for your marketing materials. Just let us know your ideas and we will bring them to life.

How long does it take to receive my requested marketing pieces?

The turnaround time for receiving your requested marketing pieces will depend on the type of material and the level of customization required. Our team will work with you to determine a timeline and keep you updated on the progress of your order.

Do you offer bulk discounts for marketing materials?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for large orders of marketing materials. The exact discount will depend on the quantity and type of materials requested. Please contact us for more information on bulk pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • tlennhoff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grey
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies