• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix & Chop On Hold: When Will It Be Available?

In summary, the mix & chop is currently on backorder status, but is expected to ship out in May. This is a great tool for reducing the time to brown ground beef, and is selling like hotcakes at shows.
apriljc
Isn't the mix & chop on hold right now? Can anybody tell me when it will be available again. I am submitting a show towards the end of the month and I have quite a few customers who want this item.

It is currently on back order status...With a ship date of 23 April 07. HTH:)

Thanks. I will let my custiomers know.

Yup, not on hold or stop sell, just backordered.

I had like 8 of them on the last show alone... WOW

Yes, they are on backorder but shipping them out as soon as they get them! I just submitted a show (using P3) and it even told me on there that they are backordered, which I thought was cool. Still sell them, PC will catch up soon!

These are selling like hotcakes at my shows (all 5 of them hee hee hee) Great tool. Cut down the time to brown ground beef tremendously and tonight I used it to mix up my meatloaf! I always hated putting my hands into that raw meat and now I don't have to! Worked like a charm!

Ohhh that's a great tip (mixing up the meatloaf!)

apriljc said:
Isn't the mix & chop on hold right now? Can anybody tell me when it will be available again. I am submitting a show towards the end of the month and I have quite a few customers who want this item.
Let them order them! They are not "stop sell" they are on "backorder". That just means they won't ship with the rest of the show but will come as available.

have2cook said:
These are selling like hotcakes at my shows (all 5 of them hee hee hee) Great tool. Cut down the time to brown ground beef tremendously and tonight I used it to mix up my meatloaf! I always hated putting my hands into that raw meat and now I don't have to! Worked like a charm!
What a great tip!!! I just mixed up sweedish meatball the other night, with my hands:eek: (Yuck!) and I bet that would have been much more enjoyable with a Mix N' Chop! I will pass that tip along! Thank you for sharing!:)

I absolutely love it! I sell at least 2 at every show!

I have sold 39 of these just in March and April and I am already selling them like crazy this month! I didn't realize that these would be so popular. I may make them an incentive for anyone that hosts a show in June or July!

Has anyone recently submitted a show and been notified of the ship date?? I have someone that wants to order one for a gift, but i'm afraid that it might not be here in time...even if i order it now... thanks :)

you will get an email stating on when the estimated ship date is.

I ordered stuff on Friday (online individual order and supply order) and began recieving it Tuesday. I also submitted a cooking show Friday due to arrive on Friday of this week.

Tasha, is the mix n' chop is included in the shipment that will arrive on Friday?

Jennifer~

I just got an email about my backordered mix n chops- est ship date is May 22nd.

KellyTheChef said:
Jennifer~

I just got an email about my backordered mix n chops- est ship date is May 22nd.

Kelly, when did you submit this show?? Thanks :)

Jennifer~

I am checking right now....Dumb automatic P3 updates!!!

BTW, you need to post an update about your Mom!

Submit date: 5-4-07

KellyTheChef said:
Submit date: 5-4-07

Okay thanks! I think that we might be able to swing it for the gift!

I will go find the thread about my mom and update ;)

jenniferknapp said:
Tasha, is the mix n' chop is included in the shipment that will arrive on Friday?

LOL, no clue, I think I forgot to reread this thread.

Related to Mix & Chop On Hold: When Will It Be Available?

What is the Mix & Chop On Hold and when will it be available?

The Mix & Chop On Hold is a versatile kitchen tool designed to chop and mix ingredients quickly and efficiently. This product is currently out of stock and on hold, but we are working on restocking it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Why is the Mix & Chop On Hold?

The Mix & Chop On Hold is currently out of stock due to high demand and supply chain delays. We are doing our best to restock it as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I still purchase the Mix & Chop On Hold?

Unfortunately, the Mix & Chop On Hold is currently not available for purchase. We recommend checking back on our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for updates on when it will be back in stock.

How can I be notified when the Mix & Chop On Hold is back in stock?

You can sign up for email notifications on our website to be alerted when the Mix & Chop On Hold is back in stock. You can also stay updated by following us on social media or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there an alternative product to the Mix & Chop On Hold?

Yes, we offer a variety of kitchen tools that can help with chopping and mixing ingredients, such as our Food Chopper or Mix 'N Chop. Please visit our website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • HealthNut
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • bridgetbakes