• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Thurs: "On Hold" Items & Holiday Availability

In summary, the items currently on hold for Fundraiser Thurs are the Cut-N-Seal, Large Bar Pan, Medium Bar Pan, Small Bar Pan, and Stoneware Muffin Pan. These "On Hold" items will be available for purchase on November 1st, with a minimum order quantity of 50 items. Customers can choose which "On Hold" items they want to purchase, as long as they meet the minimum order quantity. Additionally, holiday-themed items such as the Holiday Platter, Holiday Cookie Cutters, and the Holiday Serving Spatula will also be available for Fundraiser Thurs.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser on Thurs evening. Do I let them place an order for things that are 'on hold'? For example the Deep Dish Baker, 12 Cup Muffin Pan, Rectangular Baker? Will it let me submit the show with these items or should I tell people that those items will not be available until after the holiday?

You can let them place the order, but if you know its on backorder, make sure they know it incase it is a gift. PC will ship the item as soon as they take it off backorder in the order that the orders were received. HTH!

The 12 cup muffin is shipping super fast. My host that I submitted on 11/30 got hers today.

Related to Fundraiser Thurs: "On Hold" Items & Holiday Availability

What items are currently on hold for Fundraiser Thurs?

The items currently on hold for Fundraiser Thurs are the Cut-N-Seal, Large Bar Pan, Medium Bar Pan, Small Bar Pan, and Stoneware Muffin Pan.

When will the "On Hold" items be available for purchase?

The "On Hold" items will be available for purchase on November 1st.

What is the minimum order quantity for Fundraiser Thurs?

The minimum order quantity for Fundraiser Thurs is 50 items.

Can customers choose which "On Hold" items they want to purchase?

Yes, customers can choose which "On Hold" items they want to purchase as long as they meet the minimum order quantity.

What holiday items will be available for Fundraiser Thurs?

We will have holiday-themed items such as the Holiday Platter, Holiday Cookie Cutters, and the Holiday Serving Spatula available for Fundraiser Thurs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
esavvymom