• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Stoneware Host Flyer - Need Help!

In summary, the host can get all the glazed stoneware for $600 if they have a certain level of sales. The deal is 59% off the whole collection.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, I know some of you are awesome at making flyers. I loved the one back in September where it showed you could get the whole glazed collection for x amount if you had a certain level of sales. I have done the math on a $600 show and the host getting every piece of stoneware we have. Could someone put it into some kind of flyer? Feel free to change things around, but this is the best deal I could find. It ended up being 59% off the whole collection! :eek: Here is the info:
$600 show$115 FPV
2 at 60% off
2 half-price
25% off (already reduced price)Free
Square Baker $26
Deep Dish Pie Plate $23.80
Oval Baker $26.40
Mini Baker $16.80
Small Oval Baker $14.00
Small Round Stone $8 for free60% off
Rectangular Baker $13.76
Deep Dish Baker $11.20Half-Price
Deep Covered Baker $32.50
Classics Rectangular Baker $14.0025% off
Small Round Stone $3.00
All the Glazed Stoneware and 2 Classics for $74.46PLUS ALL the rest of the Classics Stoneware at 25% off of the 20% off price!
Medium Round Stone $11.40
Large Round Stone $15.60
Rectangle Stone $15.30
Small Bar Pan $9
Medium Bar Pan $13.20
Large Bar Pan $17.70
12-Cup Muffin Pan $19.50
6-Cup Muffin Pan $13.20
Mini Fluted Pan $19.80
Fluted Pan $16.20
Mini Loaf Pan $18.60
Loaf Pan $11.70All the rest of the Classics Stoneware for $181.20Total Out of Pocket $255.66Total Full Price Value $628.75Total SAVINGS $373.09 or 59% off the WHOLE COLLECTION!$800 Show$165 FPV
2 at 60% off
3 Half-price
30% off (already reduced price)Free
Square Baker $26
Deep Dish Pie Plate $23.80
Oval Baker $26.40
Mini Baker $16.80
Small Oval Baker $14
Medium Round Stone $15.20
Large Round Stone $20.80
Small Bar Pan $12
Small Round Stone $10 for free60% off
Rectangular Baker $13.76
Deep Dish Baker $11.20Half-price
Deep Covered Baker $32.50
Classics Rectangular Baker $14
12-Cup Muffin Pan $1330% off
Small Round Stone $1.40
Rectangle Stone $14.28
Medium Bar Pan $12.32
Large Bar Pan $16.52
6-Cup Muffin Pan $12.32
Mini Fluted Pan $18.48
Fluted Pan $15.12
Mini Loaf Pan $17.36Total Out of Pocket $192.26Total Full Price Value $628.75Total SAVINGS $436.49 or 70% off the WHOLE COLLECTION!

Last edited:
ok...first, you forgot the 2 60% off pieces. Second, did you take the free, half off and 25% off on the already discounted 20%? I am the one who did the september flyer and would be glad to do this one but I am one handed right now.

Melissa - I did forget them! Let me change the numbers around and I'll correct the first post! I did use the 20% off numbers.

Okay, I fixed it and added an $800 show - 70% off the whole collection is a steal!Melissa - why are you one handed right now?

Had surgery for carpal tunnel last week. Shows in January will be done by the guests. Who knows, maybe it will up my sales

Could be! Did all this make sense to you? Sometimes my mind works in mysterious ways...

That's just awesome! What a great deal!

Do many people WANT the whole set of stoneware? Just curious!!

I'm not sure, but it shows them what they could get.

I had someone in September get the whole glazed collection!

pcleah said:
Do many people WANT the whole set of stoneware? Just curious!!

When I sent out the Sept stoneware promo ~11 pc collection for $xxx I got 2 responses. So there are people out there who love it and would love such a deal on it!

That is great! I am still learning sooooo much about this business and our customers!

What is the February Stoneware Host Flyer?

The February Stoneware Host Flyer is a special promotion for our Pampered Chef stoneware products, available to our hostesses during the month of February.

How can I become a host for the February Stoneware Host Flyer?

To become a host for the February Stoneware Host Flyer, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a cooking or catalog party for the month of February. As a host, you can earn free and discounted stoneware products.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during the month of February?

Hosting a party during the month of February not only gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted stoneware products, but you can also take advantage of the exclusive deals offered in the February Stoneware Host Flyer.

Can I still earn host rewards if I choose to only do a catalog party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a catalog party during the month of February. Your consultant can provide you with all the necessary materials and information to host a successful catalog party.

Are all of Pampered Chef's stoneware products included in the February Stoneware Host Flyer?

Not all stoneware products are included in the February Stoneware Host Flyer. Your consultant can provide you with a list of eligible products for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • Intrepid_Chef