• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Stoneware Piece Should I Get?

In summary, the best stones to buy for a consultant bonus are the Deep Covered Baker and the Large Bar Pan.
Cape_PC
I just signed up for PC and I am now eligible for my new consultant bonus of 2 free peices of stoneware!! Yay! I was wondering what people think the best stones to buy would be. Which one can I do the most with?? I already have the large bar pan, rectangular baker (cranberry), square baker (cranberry), and large pizza stone. I am leaning towards the deep covered baker and the muffin pan. But also I heard that the fluted pan is very versatile. Let me know what you think!!

DCB for sure!!!!

I use my large round with handles often too. But the muffin pan is great....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Large Bar Pan!!!!

I'd say definitely the DCB, and I'd go for the fluted stone. There's a lot of consultant recipes that HO comes up with that are terrific in that! And lots of people say how they make a dessert at shows as a side thing and it impresses everyone and makes for additional sales. So, for getting 2 free stones, that's what I'd do because it's great for shows and also to enjoy at home. Then, you can always get the muffin stone later at your discount or in your 4th month which is your Kit Enhancement month at 40% off.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my DCB and Large bar pan!!!:love: Could not live without either one!!!

Definitely get the Deep Covered Baker. It's the most expensive, too. Then, I'm not sure which one I'd choose. I guess for versatility, you have some great pieces already. The Fluted Stone is quite versatile, and I use it more than the Muffin Pan. Consider the Deep Dish Baker, too. It's one of the more expensive stones that you don't already have.

My choices would be:
Deep Covered Baker
Deep Dish Baker

The large bar pan comes in the Kit now (or it did when I signed up). The DCB is awesome! There is some files on here of recipes for it too that show it's great variety to use it! I am now printing those when someone buys the DCB and giving it to them as a bonus! I love my large round stone with handles too! I've made the calzones on it and they are great!

I say DCB & DDB too! I use my flat stone, Deep Dish Baker, Rectangle Baker the very most.

Definitely the DCB. Of the others, I use the bar pan and stone with handles, but you already have those. I personally do not use the Fluted Stone a lot, but I would if I had a reason. I would recommend adding it to your collection.

Congrats on earning them and enjoy!

The DCB, as everyone else has suggested. Super versatile and great to use at home and at shows! There are a ton of recipes for the fluted stone as well. I love to use it for microwave cakes, but there are definitely other recipes too!

Congrats and happy shopping! :D

I use the Medium Bar Pan a LOT, too. But how much you use it will depend on your family size, etc. And because it's not an expensive piece, you can always get it later. :)I'd go with the most expensive piece you don't already have. Or get a second Large Bar Pan - can always use one of those!

If you want to make the micro cakes in the Fluted stone - you should probably get that. I don't like them, so I rarely use my fluted stone. I used to use it for roasted chicken...but now I just usually do the 30 minute chicken in the DCB.

I have found that the Rice Cooker makes a much better micro cake than the fluted stone....and it's easier too.

I hadn't considered the DDB until JAE mentioned it - but that is a piece that I use all the time too.

For shows - I mainly use the DCB, the Large Bar Pan, the Large Round w/ Handles, and the Mini Baker.

I would simply get the two most expensive.The DCB is fantastic for shows and for home so that is a must.

Can you tell how much we all love our Deep Covered Bakers!!!!!

Deep Covered Baker & a 2nd Large Bar Pan. :) I'd even get a third LBP if I could. (I already have two & use them all of the time!)

Wait, we get a free piece of stoneware for signing up? I just signed up and hadn't heard about this!!

When did you sign? This was the special if you signed between (I think) September 15th and October 20th and submit $1000 in your first 30 days.

Oh, bummer, I signed on the 24th. :(

I would say Deep Covered Baker and a 2nd large bar pan. The DCB is one of my favorites and I use both of my LBP all the time.

I would get the Deep Covered Baker and Mini Loaf Pan.

I LOVE my Deep Covered Baker and use it ALL of the time.

I do not have the Mini loaf pan, but it has been a piece I have been wanting for a while. And I think espeically with the holidays coming up you could use it at your shows to promote cheap homemade holiday gifts. I think someone on here posted a thread about how you can buy a box of the pillsbury quick bread mix for like $1 and it makes 4 mini loaves. Wrap them up and attach a business card to them. Would make great gift for your hosts, kids, teachers, bank tellers, pastors, etc. AND it would get your name out!

I have the fluted stone and I rarely use it.

My most used stones are the DCB, lrg round stone w/ handles, and my large bar pan

heather223 said:
I would say Deep Covered Baker and a 2nd large bar pan. The DCB is one of my favorites and I use both of my LBP all the time.

I already have a 2nd LBP :) I had one from before signing up for Pampered Chef.

1. What is the difference between the stoneware pieces?

Our stoneware collection includes a variety of pieces such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and loaf pans. The main difference between each piece is its shape and size, which can affect the type of dishes you can make in them. Some pieces may also come with additional features such as handles or lids.

2. Which stoneware piece is best for baking bread?

If you are looking to bake bread, we recommend our loaf pan as it is specifically designed for this purpose. It has a rectangular shape and allows for even heat distribution, resulting in a perfectly baked loaf every time.

3. Can I use stoneware on the stovetop?

No, stoneware is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is best used in the oven and microwave. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the stoneware and may be a safety hazard.

4. Is there a stoneware piece that is dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stoneware pieces are all dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to ensure their longevity. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials when cleaning your stoneware.

5. Which stoneware piece is best for making pizza?

Our pizza stone is the perfect choice for making homemade pizza. It is designed to absorb moisture and evenly distribute heat, resulting in a crispy crust. The round shape also allows for easy transfer of the pizza from the stone to a serving plate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • Intrepid_Chef