• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Bar Pan" vs "Large Stoneware Bar Pan": What Size?

In summary, the main difference between the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan is the size. Both pans are oven, microwave, and freezer safe and do not require seasoning before use. They can be used to make a variety of dishes and are also dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results.
kam
Staff member
When an older recipe calls for using the "Stoneware Bar Pan" - is this the same as what is now called the "Large Stoneware Bar Pan"? I am assuming that this is the case, but I just wanted to make sure.

What about the round stone? What size today (Large, Medium or Small) would be used if an old recipe just calls for the Round Stone?

Thanks!

The current Large Bar Pan used to be the only size bar pan available. So if a recipe calls for "Stoneware Bar Pan", that's the one it uses.

The Large Round Stone was previously known as the 15" Round Stone. There was also a 13" (sometimes just called Round Stone) that's the equivalent of the Medium Round Stone in the current catalog.

yes on the bar pan, not sure which size stone came first so I can't answer that part.

Thanks so much!

Kathleen

Hello! Yes, the Stoneware Bar Pan and Large Stoneware Bar Pan are the same product. The name may have changed over the years, but the product remains the same. As for the round stone, it would depend on the specific recipe and the desired outcome. If the recipe calls for a specific size, it would be best to use that size. Otherwise, the Large Round Stone would be a safe bet as it can accommodate a variety of recipes and cooking needs. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is the difference between the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan?

The main difference between the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan is the size. The Stoneware Bar Pan measures 9 x 13 inches, while the Large Stoneware Bar Pan measures 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 inches. This means that the Large Stoneware Bar Pan can hold more food and is better suited for larger gatherings or meals.

Can both the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, both the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. They are also microwave and freezer safe, providing versatile options for cooking and storing food.

Do I need to season the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan before using?

No, the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan come pre-seasoned and ready to use. However, it is recommended to lightly oil the surface before each use to enhance the non-stick qualities and prolong the life of the pan.

What types of dishes can I make with the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan?

The Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan are perfect for making a variety of dishes, including casseroles, sheet pan meals, desserts, and more. They are also great for roasting vegetables and baking bread or pastries.

Are the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Stoneware Bar Pan and the Large Stoneware Bar Pan are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water to preserve their non-stick properties and prevent damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kcjodih