• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Two Stoneware Should I Get?

I would definitely get the large round stone too, since it's no longer in the kit and it can be used for so many recipes.
DMB75
Hello, I've said in another post that I'm going to be signing up at the end of this month or begining of next month. Right now I'm hosting a show and that show just qualified as a show and it's time for me to choose which two stoneware I want at 60% off. What two do you think will help my shows in the future. I was thinking about the Deep Covered Baker and the Fluted Pan. I already have the Medium Round Stone and the Medium Bar Pan and the Large Bar Pan will be coming with my starter kit.

So what do you suggest?

Thanks,
Donna

Those are the two that I was going to suggest. This is a great opportunity to get the Deep Covered Baker, and with the fluted pan you can do the microwave cakes.

Yes, I would choose the Deep Covered Baker and Fluted stone if I were you. You can base your show on either of those! (You will never get that baker for less than $26!)

I would also consider getting the large round stone too since it's not in the kit any more (with your half price benefit it would be about 70% off). It can be used for SO many recipes too!

Thanks for the advice!

Another vote for the DCB. LOVE IT!!!! I had a hostess not want to use her host benefits at a show that another hostess booked off her, and she let me get the baker on her order.

Plus, it's a real eye catcher.

Regarding the fluted pan, another vote yes to that. The microwave cakes continues to amaze my guests.

I guess my two choices were the right ones. They were the two that looked the best to me and as stated above, I'll never find the DCB that low.

What Two Stoneware Should I Get?

1. What are the benefits of using stoneware in the kitchen?

Stoneware is known for its durability and ability to evenly distribute heat, making it perfect for baking and roasting. It also does not react with acidic foods, making it a safe choice for cooking and serving a variety of dishes.

2. What is the difference between glazed and unglazed stoneware?

Glazed stoneware has a non-stick surface and is easier to clean, while unglazed stoneware requires seasoning before use but can provide a crispier crust on baked goods.

3. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions as some stoneware may have a maximum temperature limit for microwave use.

4. Are there any foods that should not be cooked in stoneware?

Stoneware is not recommended for cooking foods with high levels of liquid, such as soups or stews, as it may cause the stoneware to crack. It is also not recommended for use on the stovetop or under the broiler.

5. How do I care for my stoneware?

Stoneware should be hand washed with warm water and mild detergent. Avoid using metal utensils on stoneware as it can cause scratches. It is also important to let stoneware cool before cleaning and avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing hot stoneware in cold water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Cape_PC