• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Piece of Stoneware on Sale This Month?

In summary, the participants discussed their favorite pieces of Stoneware and recommended various options including the large bar pan, the large round stone with handles, the deep dish pie plate, the mini loaf pan, the rectangle stone/cookie sheet stone, the rectangular baker, and the DCB. They also shared their love for using the stones for a variety of recipes and discussed the benefits of sharing recipes with customers who purchase Stoneware. Some participants also mentioned their love for the fluted pan and the oval and square bakers. Overall, the large bar pan and the deep covered baker were mentioned as the top favorites among the participants.
vhadley
What is your favorite piece of Stoneware? What would you recommend? I personally just love the large bar pan and the large round stone with handles!

I bought the other 2 stones I don't already own: the deep dish pie plate and the mini loaf pan. Thought the mini loaf pan is another "fun" stone, so I can make my holiday breads faster and not have to get those darn aluminum pans that get crunched up so easily. I'm not a huge pie person, but this is so pretty and I thought it would be good to own it. 60% off, why not?! :DBut my favorites are the rectangle stone/cookie sheet stone for cookies and the bar pan for pizzas and so much more. I use the large round stone w/ handles every now and then but not as often as the bar pan. I love the rectangular baker for casseroles and German pancakes. And the DCB is my all-time favorite! I'm a stoneware junkie! Didn't use to be...it's just since becoming a consultant and learning more about stoneware and giving it a chance. ;)

large bar pan and then my small bar pan!! use them everyday.

Large and small bar pan are probably my top...When I'm doing baking for fundraising/gift giving, I'm now in love with the mini loaf pan. I can see it getting a workout in early December!

The large and small bar pans would be my favorite too! Even before I became a consultant I was a Pampered Chef customer for MANY years. I love the quick and easy recipes and I make supper a couple of times per week on my large bar pan (ham, broccoli calzone) but I'm beginning to love my DCB a whole bunch too!! I think the key is if you have a customer that orders a stone, print them out a small booklet of recipes. A lot of people order it then think, okay what now? If you don't want to print it out, ask them if they'd like for you to email it to them. By letting them know all the ways a certain piece can be used, I'd be willing to bet, they'll share that with other friends/family and possibly benefit you in the long run!!

I've got the small and large round stones and have had them for probably at least 13 years! They don't have the handles, but that's not a biggie for me; I love 'em still! I would probably recommend the large round stone w/handles, large bar pan or the fluted stone, depending upon what the individual cooks most.

winklermom said:
I've got the small and large round stones and have had them for probably at least 13 years! They don't have the handles, but that's not a biggie for me; I love 'em still! I would probably recommend the large round stone w/handles, large bar pan or the fluted stone, depending upon what the individual cooks most.

You reminded me of this chestnut, She was only the bootlegger's daughter, but I loved her still!

I use the large bar pan so much that I bought a second one. That, and the deep covered baker are the two highest on my hit parade.

I have 3 large bar pans, use at least one a day but usually 2, use the rectangle baker a lot, and the cookie sheet stone. Kids use the medium and small bar pan alot. At the beginning of the month when they sent out that video of the lady doing her shpeel on the stones and she mentioned using the small bar pan to re-heat food in the microwave, my kids have been all over that.

All this aside, however, the dcb is the top top top stone but it's not on sale. Nor is the "bacon machine", as my hubby calls the small ridged baker.

You're right, but I think I voted for the bar pan twice. ;)We also use the oval and square bakers alot.

I know this isn't in the category, but DCB hands down lolI agree, I love the bar pan and the round with handles (large) but I also LOVE the fluted pan. It's so easy, versatile and pretty! Perfect for holidays!

I own 2 of only 2 stones--Large Bar Pan and Deep Covered Baker. So I think it's obvious that those are my favorites.(I also own 2 Lg Round Stones, one with handles and one without, but that's because it was redesigned not because I wanted two of them)

DebbieJ said:
I own 2 of only 2 stones--Large Bar Pan and Deep Covered Baker. So I think it's obvious that those are my favorites.

(I also own 2 Lg Round Stones, one with handles and one without, but that's because it was redesigned not because I wanted two of them)

Yah those are the two I have two of also but I think I use my medium bar pan more than anything (it is the most seasoned one). I've had it the longest and it's perfect for just two people. My large bar pan gets used the most next.

Glazed pan: Believe it or not, my square baker gets as much or more milage than most of my other stones, definitely more than the round stone with handles or the small baker.

The pie plate gets used in lieu of the Deep Dish Baker in a lot of recipes.

In unglazed it's the bar pans.

1. What is the current sale price for the Favorite Piece of Stoneware?

The current sale price for the Favorite Piece of Stoneware is $39.50.

2. What type of stoneware is the Favorite Piece made of?

The Favorite Piece of Stoneware is made of high-quality, durable stoneware that is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfect cooking results.

3. Can the Favorite Piece be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Favorite Piece of Stoneware is oven and microwave safe, making it perfect for a variety of cooking and reheating needs.

4. How many servings can the Favorite Piece hold?

The Favorite Piece of Stoneware has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for serving 4-6 people.

5. Is the Favorite Piece dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Favorite Piece of Stoneware is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam