• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fitting Stoneware in an 8.5x11 Oven: Answers

In summary, the customer is looking for stoneware pieces that will fit in an oven measuring 8.5" x 11". The medium bar pan was too big for the oven, so the customer is looking for alternatives such as the loaf pan or mini baker. The mini baker can be used for dips, cornish hen, crescent rolls, and other small quantities of food. The small oval baker is great for toaster ovens, but the mini baker may not be big enough to hold multiple pieces of meat and vegetables. The mini oval baker only holds 2 cups of food. The customer also mentions a call with another customer who was looking for stoneware for their toaster oven and microwave. The small bar pan should fit
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I need a quick answer for a customer. What stoneware pieces would fit in an oven the size of 8.5 X 11?? I have a customer that bought the medium bar pan but its too big for her oven. Is there another piece that would fit in her oven besides the small bar pan? I was thinking perhaps the loaf pan or the mini baker. What can you use the mini baker for? I've never seen it. How does it compare is size with the small oval baker? TIA for your help.:)

I know there are dimensions on stones in the caddy. I would check there for sure!

Stoneware Loaf Pan, 6-cup muffin pan, mini-baker

Possibly the oval baker and small oval baker but I don't have those to measure.

What about the Small Round Stone?

Too big in diameter it is 10" round and wouldn't fit in a 8.5" x 11"

Mini-baker could be used for lots of dips - maybe a cornish hen - crescent rolls - actually anything you'd use a flat stone for in smaller quantities.

Sm oval baker is great for toaster ovens.

Is the mini baker big enough to hold a couple of pieces of meat and some veggies?

RossDeb2 said:
Is the mini baker big enough to hold a couple of pieces of meat and some veggies?

The mini oval baker only holds 2 cups so I am thinking no.

This thread reminds me of the call I had on Friday with a customer looking for things for her toaster oven and microwave as her oven isn't working properly right now.

RossDeb2 said:
You could put one piece of meat (chicken, pork chop) and veggies, but not 2 into the mini baker.

The oval baker will not fit but the small one should.

1. Can I put my Pampered Chef stoneware in a standard 8.5x11 oven?

Yes, our stoneware is designed to fit perfectly into a standard 8.5x11 oven.

2. Will my stoneware crack or break if I try to fit it into an 8.5x11 oven?

No, our stoneware is designed to withstand high temperatures and will not crack or break when placed in an 8.5x11 oven.

3. Do I need to adjust cooking times or temperatures when using stoneware in an 8.5x11 oven?

Yes, it is recommended to reduce the cooking time by 5-10 minutes and to decrease the oven temperature by 25 degrees when using stoneware in an 8.5x11 oven.

4. Can I use my stoneware in a convection oven?

Yes, our stoneware is safe to use in convection ovens as well as traditional ovens.

5. How do I clean my stoneware after using it in an 8.5x11 oven?

You can clean your stoneware with warm water and a nylon scraper or brush. Do not use soap or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the stoneware's seasoning. It is also important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing hot stoneware in cold water, as this can cause cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • pattikake