• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Piece Would You Purchase @ 60% Off? I Have a Past Host Who

In summary, the conversation discusses the different stoneware options available for purchase at a discounted price. The participants share their personal experiences and opinions on the various pieces, including the bar pan, round stone, muffin pan, and fluted pan. They also mention using stoneware as gifts and the convenience of having multiple pieces for parties and personal use.
PCSarahjm
Which piece would you purchase @ 60% off? I have a past host who doesn't need a piece of stoneware. She said I could use it:D :D :D
So what should I get.....I have DCB, Square baker, large and med. bar pan, large round stone, oval baker, loaf, and rectangle baker....my thoughts were muffin stone or another bar pan. Give me some ideas of what you use most and if you have 2 of one piece. Thanks

You could get the bar or round with handles and give it as an extra special prize to someone.
I did that and gave it away at an Open House I was a part of in Nov.

I have 2 bar pans, which has come in handy at times for parties and personal baking. I also have both the large round stone and the one w/ handles. The only stoneware I don't have is the muffin pans. I've always been a little leary about them for some reason. A friend bought one from me when I first started, and she said the first few batches were really tricky to get out. It has to be really seasoned well. I'll be anxious to hear others' feedback on the muffin pans.

We're coming out with a new recipe for the fluted pan in the microwave. We've also had some in the recenty Season's Best. I love mine! (I also got the mini fluted from the outlet). That might be a thought. Quick cakes in the microwave might be a good selling point.

I have the Deep Dish Baker and the small one, but honestly haven't used them yet. So, I don't know how convenient they are.

Have fun picking! I love getting to used unused host benefits!!! Never understand when people pass on them... That's one of the main reasons to be a host and get people to book, IMO.

Tammy

Believe it or not, I use the round stone w/rack more often then anything else! I love it so much (but I never want to bring it to shows because I am afraid it will get broken)! I throw some biscuits on there, reheat pizza, make a few cookies (instead of a whole batch), the list goes on.

I do love the rectangle baker for cakes. I have a tupperware rectangular cake taker and it fits perfectly in it!

HTH!

RaggedyAunt said:
I have 2 bar pans, which has come in handy at times for parties and personal baking. I also have both the large round stone and the one w/ handles. The only stoneware I don't have is the muffin pans. I've always been a little leary about them for some reason. A friend bought one from me when I first started, and she said the first few batches were really tricky to get out. It has to be really seasoned well. I'll be anxious to hear others' feedback on the muffin pans.

I bet if you made meatloaf muffins (a la Rachael Ray) a couple times that'd season the muffin pan really well!

RaggedyAunt said:
Have fun picking! I love getting to used unused host benefits!!! Never understand when people pass on them... That's one of the main reasons to be a host and get people to book, IMO.

I'm with you! Buy it and give it as a gift if you don't want it for yourself! But heck, if you don't want it, I'll take it! :D

You can never have enough Large Bar Pans!!! I use mine everyday!!

Large round stone with handles or large bar pan....both are big and versatile.

Enjoy!

!Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and asking for my advice. With a 60% off discount, you have some great options to choose from! Based on the pieces you already have, I would suggest getting another bar pan. It's such a versatile piece and having two of them allows you to make larger batches of your favorite dishes. Another option could be the muffin stone, as it's perfect for making individual portions of muffins, quiches, and even mini pizzas. However, it really depends on what you use most in your kitchen. If you find yourself using the bar pan more often, then go for that. I personally love having multiple bar pans because I use them for everything from roasting vegetables to baking desserts. I hope this helps and happy shopping!

1. Which piece would be the best value to purchase at 60% off?

The best value piece to purchase at 60% off would depend on your personal needs and preferences. However, some popular choices among our customers are the Ultimate Mandoline, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven.

2. Can I combine my 60% off discount with other offers or discounts?

No, unfortunately the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

3. How do I redeem my 60% off discount as a past host?

To redeem your 60% off discount as a past host, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase at 60% off?

Yes, there is a limit of one item per customer at 60% off. This allows all of our past hosts to have the opportunity to take advantage of this special discount.

5. Can I use my 60% off discount on any item on the Pampered Chef website?

The 60% off discount is only valid on select items and cannot be used on every item on the website. However, there is a wide variety of products to choose from, so you are sure to find something you love!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • Poll
  • jss016
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefshawna