• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Enter a Past Host Order for 60% Off in Pampered Partner?

In summary, to access your past host orders, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select the "Past Host Orders" option to view your previous orders. Unfortunately, you cannot make changes to a past host order, but you can contact customer service for assistance. Delivery time for past host orders may vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days. You can also return items from a past host order within 30 days for a full refund. There is no limit to the number of past host orders you can have, but they are only available for 6 months after the date of the party.
JWorks
Silver Member
not sure if this is right spot to post this or not. how do you enter a past host that is ordering the 60% off in pampered partner. the host did book her party off of her and it was sent in like that, this is only my 5th party so i am now starting to do bookings from the first and have never had to enter this before???????

thanks for the help

First yoiu need to update the customer status in PP. You can go into their order and then select special shipping bookings and more button. Select the Pampered Chef Status tab and mark them as a past host. Put in their past host discount number and expiration date. Then it will allow you to use the host special item numbers to order the current month special. If you don't have the discount number, you can get that on consultants corner under host lookup.

that worked thank you

Related to How Do I Enter a Past Host Order for 60% Off in Pampered Partner?

1. How do I access my past host orders?

To access your past host orders, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select the "Past Host Orders" option to view your previous orders.

2. Can I make changes to a past host order?

No, unfortunately you cannot make changes to a past host order. However, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with any issues or concerns regarding your order.

3. How long will it take for my past host order to arrive?

The delivery time for past host orders may vary depending on the shipping method selected at the time of purchase. It typically takes 7-10 business days for orders to be delivered.

4. Can I return items from a past host order?

Yes, you can return items from a past host order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that all returns must be in their original packaging and in unused condition.

5. Is there a limit to how many past host orders I can have?

No, there is no limit to the number of past host orders you can have. However, please keep in mind that past host orders are only available for 6 months after the date of the party, so be sure to save any order information you may need for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies