• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Entering a Show and Can't Figure Out How the Host Special

In summary, the host special for the current season is the Ultimate Kitchen Set, which includes a 10-inch non-stick skillet, a 6-quart stockpot, and a stainless steel mixing bowl set. To redeem the host special, you must host a qualifying Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. It cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions and must be added before the party closes. The host special is available for both in-person and online parties as long as the minimum sales requirement is met.
grgann
I am entering a show and can't figure out how the host special works... I thought every item would have a host special price in the list but it does not seem to.... how do I give her the item she wants at 60% off?

Re: help!Yes, there should be a special code for each item. You can find them by clicking the magnifying glass next to the "item number" box. Either search for the item, or click "Host Specials" in the drop down box and you'll see them all.

Re: help!If you are NOT seeing what you are looking for, make sure you have chosen the beginning date of the show to be in November. You might be looking at another month's list of specials. If that's not the issue, do an update & try again.

What is the host special for the current season?

The host special for the current season is the Ultimate Kitchen Set, which includes a 10-inch non-stick skillet, a 6-quart stockpot, and a stainless steel mixing bowl set.

How can I redeem the host special?

To redeem the host special, you must host a qualifying Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Once your party reaches this amount, you will be able to purchase the host special at a discounted price.

Can I combine the host special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only available for purchase at the discounted price when hosting a qualifying party.

What if I have already submitted my party order but forgot to add the host special?

If you have already submitted your party order but forgot to add the host special, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they can help you add it to your order. However, this must be done before the party closes.

Is the host special available for online parties?

Yes, the host special is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party reaches the minimum sales requirement, the host can purchase the special at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Sheleif
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheleif
  • brendaziz