• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!

In summary, the "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer is a promotional offer for Pampered Chef hosts in the month of August. To qualify, hosts must hold a party with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least four guest orders between August 1st and August 31st, 2021. The huge mixing bowl is a 12-cup capacity stoneware bowl that is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but hosts can still earn host rewards and discounts based on their party sales and guest orders. Bookings for future parties do not count towards the qualifying requirements.
jrstephens
I just got my mixing bowl I earned in July for the August special. That thing is HUGE!!! I could bath my dog in it, hahaha!! For anyone that mixes a lot, this should be a good item for them to earn! Unfortunately, I only have one cooking show booked this month, so, not many chances for anyone to earn it. :( August ist not looking to good. I do have two catalog shows, so, maybe they will do well.

AND THE THREAD TITLE SHOULD NOT SAY "GUEST" SPECIAL BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT IT TO "HOST" SPECIAL? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Last edited:
I don't think that you can edit the title, just the message.

jrstephens said:
AND THE THREAD TITLE SHOULD NOT SAY "GUEST" SPECIAL BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT IT TO "HOST" SPECIAL? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

yes - you can edit it.

click on edit.
then click on the button under the box that says "GO ADVANCED"

HTH

What is the "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer?

The "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer is a promotional offer for Pampered Chef hosts in the month of August. Hosts who hold a qualifying party in August can earn a free exclusive Pampered Chef mixing bowl as a bonus gift.

How can I qualify for the "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer?

To qualify for the "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer, you must host a party with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least four guest orders. The party must be held between August 1st and August 31st, 2021.

What size is the huge mixing bowl and what is it made of?

The huge mixing bowl is a 12-cup capacity mixing bowl and is made of durable stoneware. It is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe, making it perfect for all your baking and cooking needs.

Can I still earn the "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer if I book a party for a later date?

No, the party must be held in August to qualify for the offer. Bookings for future parties do not count towards the qualifying sales and guest orders for this offer.

Can I combine the "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Earn a Huge Mixing Bowl in August - Host Special!" offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and discounts based on your party sales and guest orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies