• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering the January Stoneware Special: A Guide

In summary, the January Stoneware Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted prices on select stoneware products during the month of January. To enter, simply purchase one or more eligible products, which may vary each year. This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and there is no limit on the number of discounted products that can be purchased, though some may have a maximum limit per customer. For more information, visit the Pampered Chef website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant.
pcheftammy
Does anyone know how to enter this on January shows? I looked around on the PC website and can't seem to locate the proper numbers for this particular stoneware special.

The numbers all start with J. Do you have PP? If you search the item, you'll find them at the bottom of the list.

Hope this helps!

you can print the list on CC too - just go to the host specials page

i found it in the nov news you need to take the product # from the catty and replace the first # with a P so then it will be P###. I just did it yest.

don't understand thisok how does this work..... does any past host get the 60% off ?

Amelia, the past host from whom a booking resulted in a January show is entitled to a piece of stoneware at 60% off. HTH.

ok so i understand.... in story form... so a person had a show in november... had a booking from that show that the date was made in january..... the host from the november show gets the discount?

Past host - enter them as a guest order, enter their past host number.

Under items, search under host specials, find the item they want and put it in.

Related to Entering the January Stoneware Special: A Guide

1. What is the January Stoneware Special?

The January Stoneware Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of January. It features discounted prices on select stoneware products.

2. How can I enter the January Stoneware Special?

To enter the January Stoneware Special, simply purchase one or more of the eligible stoneware products during the month of January. The discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. What stoneware products are included in the January Stoneware Special?

The specific stoneware products included in the January Stoneware Special may vary each year. To see the current list of eligible products, visit the Pampered Chef website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I combine the January Stoneware Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the January Stoneware Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. Is there a limit to how many stoneware products I can purchase at the discounted price?

There is no limit to the number of stoneware products you can purchase at the discounted price during the January Stoneware Special. However, some products may have a maximum purchase limit per customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
niktim3
  • Polliewiggle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc.jenny