• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Pans: Current vs Past Hosts

In summary, current host baking pans are the most recent and updated versions of our popular baking pans, while past host baking pans are older versions that have been discontinued. Past host baking pans may still be available for purchase through a current host's party, but may not be available on our website or through other channels. There is no difference in quality between past and current host baking pans, as they are all made with the same high-quality materials and standards. Unfortunately, exchanges for past host baking pans are not offered, but discounted purchases of current host pans may be available through a current host's party. All of our baking pans, including current host pans, come with a limited lifetime warranty that covers any defects in materials or workmanship.
winklermom
Are the rectangle baking pans that are the current host special available for past hosts? There's usually two different items numbers for this. One for the current host and one for the past host, however, I only see one number. Are we supposed to use the same number for both?

It doesn't appear to be. Maybe they are changing it this year. I guess if you put it in for the past host and it doesn't give you a red stop sign then you should be okay to proceed.

I noticed that today too, but I entered the same number for the past host as for the current, and it didn't give me an error. The fine print seems to indicate that you just use the same numbers.

Related to Baking Pans: Current vs Past Hosts

1. What is the difference between current and past host baking pans?

Current host baking pans are the most recent and updated versions of our popular baking pans. They may have new features or improved designs based on customer feedback. Past host baking pans are older versions that have been discontinued, but may still be available for purchase through a current host's party.

2. Can I still purchase past host baking pans?

Yes, past host baking pans may still be available for purchase through a current host's party. However, they may not be available for purchase on our website or through other channels.

3. Are past host baking pans of lower quality compared to current host pans?

No, all of our baking pans are made with the same high-quality materials and standards. The only difference may be in the design or features.

4. Can I exchange a past host baking pan for a current host pan?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for past host baking pans. However, you may be able to purchase a current host pan at a discounted price through a current host's party.

5. Do current host baking pans come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our baking pans come with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. Please refer to the product packaging or our website for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mechelle