• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Stoneware at 60% Off from Past Host - Enter Code Now!

In summary, the discount code for ordering stoneware at 60% off is typically provided by a past host of a Pampered Chef party. You can find a past host by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or searching for online groups. The code can only be used on stoneware items and there may be a limit on the number of items you can purchase. The expiration date of the code will vary and it is recommended to use it as soon as possible.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok...
i have a past host trying to order the stoneware at 60% off from the show that booked from her. HOW do i enter it? I typed the original number and it does not automatically price it. It is pulling her up as past host.

HELP!

Go to CC and look at host specials....there is a special link in the box for January for the Booking Benefit Item Numbers

Thank you... i was at the show with only the KCN thinking it would be there... thanks

You are quite welcome!:)

Hi there! It sounds like you may need to manually adjust the price of the stoneware for your past host. Here's how to do it:

1. Go to the order entry screen and enter the item number for the stoneware.
2. Instead of hitting "Enter" or "Tab" to move to the next field, use the "Alt" key and click on the item number again.
3. This will bring up a window where you can manually adjust the price.
4. Enter the discounted price (60% off) and click "Save."
5. The stoneware should now be priced correctly for your past host.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

What is the discount code for ordering stoneware at 60% off?

The discount code for ordering stoneware at 60% off is typically provided by a past host of a Pampered Chef party. They will give you a unique code to use at checkout to receive the discount.

How can I find a past host to get the discount code for stoneware?

If you do not know a past host, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant who may be able to connect you with a past host. You can also search for Facebook groups or online forums for Pampered Chef hosts and ask if anyone is able to share their discount code.

Can I use the discount code for stoneware on any item?

No, the discount code for stoneware at 60% off can only be used on stoneware items. Other products, such as cookware or kitchen tools, are not eligible for this discount.

Is there a limit to how many stoneware items I can purchase with the discount code?

The limit for stoneware items purchased with the discount code is typically set by the host who provided the code. It is important to clarify with the host beforehand if there is a limit to the number of discounted stoneware items you can purchase.

When does the discount code for stoneware expire?

The expiration date for the discount code will vary depending on the host who provided it. It is best to use the code as soon as possible to ensure you can take advantage of the 60% off discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethCooks4U