• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Codes for December???

In summary, Past Host Codes for December are unique codes given to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties in December. These codes can be used to redeem special offers or discounts on products. You can find out if you have a Past Host Code by checking your email or contacting your consultant. Each code can only be used once and may offer discounts, free shipping, or exclusive bundles. It is important to check the expiration date before redeeming a code.
gailz2
Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can find the 60% off codes for Past Hosts ordering on a December show? I can't seem to locate that little piece of info anywhere. I do have the list that someone posted on here for the current hosts of a Dec. show.

Thanks!

The codes are the same as the current show codes. I was having this issue last night and I just kept closing P3 and reopening it until it reopened with the update and it worked since then. I know it's not much help, but I did finally get to input my show last night.

Yes, you are right, it is the same code as current hosts. I found my problem was the past host code was not automatically added for some reason--once I looked her up and entered it, the code worked perfectly. Thank you.

1. What are Past Host Codes for December?

Past Host Codes for December are unique codes that were given to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties during the month of December. These codes can be used to redeem special offers or discounts on products.

2. How can I find out if I have a Past Host Code for December?

If you have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the month of December in the past, you may have received a Past Host Code via email or mail. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about your past host code.

3. Can I use a Past Host Code for December more than once?

No, each Past Host Code for December can only be used once. Once the code has been redeemed, it cannot be used again.

4. What kind of offers can I redeem with a Past Host Code for December?

The offers available for redemption with a Past Host Code for December may vary, but they can include discounts on specific products, free shipping, or exclusive bundles.

5. How long is a Past Host Code for December valid?

Each Past Host Code for December has an expiration date. It is important to check the expiration date before attempting to redeem the code to ensure it is still valid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef