• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Past Fundraiser's Discounted Stone: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the process for entering a past fundraiser's discounted stone requires logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Enter Past Fundraiser's Discounted Stone" option. You can still use your consultant discount when entering a past fundraiser's discounted stone by entering the discount code at checkout. If you are unable to locate the stone in the system, you can contact customer service for assistance. To find the best deals on past fundraiser's discounted stones, keep an eye out for promotions and join the Pampered Chef community for updates. Unfortunately, these discounted stones cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but you can still use your consultant discount to save even more.
LBurke
I have a past fundraiser chair who booked a personal party off the fundraiser. I'm trying to enter her 60% off stone into the PP+ and can't figure out how to do it... she's not coming up with a past host number... I have to have one to enter the stone right? How does this work? HELP!

Have you looked up her host number on CC since it is not putting it in there? Is she within the 6 months time frame?

I am thinking though, I do not think as the Chair person she is eligible for the booking benefit is she? B/c the organizations gets the $3.00 per booking so they do not get a booking benefit. I could be wrong though siince I have never done but one fundraiser that was a flop.

With fundraisers they get $3 for each booking, so they cannot get past host booking benefits from the fundraiser.

dang it! Good to know! Thanks for the info.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble entering the 60% off stone for your past fundraiser chair. In order to enter the stone into the PP+, you will need to have a past host number. If your chair doesn't have one, you can contact our customer service team for assistance in creating one for her. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you enter the stone successfully. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is the process for entering a past fundraiser's discounted stone?

To enter a past fundraiser's discounted stone, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Order Entry" section. From there, select the option to "Enter Past Fundraiser's Discounted Stone." You will then be prompted to enter the fundraiser's name and date to locate the stone.

Can I still use my consultant discount when entering a past fundraiser's discounted stone?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount when entering a past fundraiser's discounted stone. Simply enter the discount code at checkout and your discount will be applied to the discounted stone price.

What if I can't find the past fundraiser's discounted stone in the system?

If you are unable to locate the past fundraiser's discounted stone, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you locate the stone and enter it into your order.

Are there any tips for finding the best deals on past fundraiser's discounted stones?

One tip for finding the best deals on past fundraiser's discounted stones is to keep an eye out for promotions and sales. You can also join the Pampered Chef community to stay updated on any special offers or discounts.

Can I combine a past fundraiser's discounted stone with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, past fundraiser's discounted stones cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still use your consultant discount on these items to save even more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • leslieprichett