• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Discounted Knives for Your Past Hostess - Order Now!

In summary, the discount for past hostesses is 10% off the regular price of the knives. To order discounted knives for your past hostess, you can either place an order directly with your consultant or use the online ordering system. The past hostess discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The discounted offer includes a selection of our most popular and versatile knives, including chef's knives, paring knives, and serrated bread knives. This discounted offer is only available for a limited time, so make sure to place your order as soon as possible to take advantage of the discount.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I have a past hostess that wanted to order the knives tonight..... the hostess tonight booked off my past hostess show.... But I forgot to put that booking in..... how do I get my past hostess the knives at discounted price???

Once you have not put that booking in at the first show, you're kinda stuck. You can put them on the hostess' order using her disoucnt and then pay the difference yourself.

Hey there! It sounds like you're in a bit of a tricky situation with your past hostess wanting to order the knives at a discounted price. I would suggest reaching out to the company or your supervisor to see if there is any way to honor the discounted price for your past hostess. You could also try reaching out to the current hostess and see if she would be willing to switch her booking to a different date to free up the discounted price for your past hostess. Communication is key in situations like this, so make sure to keep everyone involved in the loop. Best of luck!

What is the discount for past hostesses?

The discount for past hostesses is 10% off the regular price of the knives.

How do I order discounted knives for my past hostess?

To order discounted knives for your past hostess, you can either place an order directly with your consultant or use the online ordering system.

Can I combine the past hostess discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the past hostess discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

What knives are included in the discounted offer?

The discounted offer includes a selection of our most popular and versatile knives, including chef's knives, paring knives, and serrated bread knives.

How long do I have to take advantage of this discounted offer for my past hostess?

This discounted offer is only available for a limited time, so make sure to place your order as soon as possible to take advantage of the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mamadugan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
teresah551393
Replies