• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the New Spring Product Samples Be Available for Purchase?

In summary, the new spring product samples are a selection of popular kitchen tools and gadgets designed for the spring season. They can be received through in-home cooking parties, hosting your own party, or purchasing from an independent consultant or online. They are only available for a limited time and can be customized to fit your needs. All products are covered by a satisfaction guarantee.
AMTC
Gold Member
Does anyone know when the packages will be available to purchase? I didn't earn them in November - can we buy them in February?

Probably next week. Someone mentioned that they were in P3 with an available date of 1/25.

Thank you! :)

1. What are the new spring product samples?

The new spring product samples are a selection of our latest and most popular kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for the spring season. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I receive the new spring product samples?

You can receive the new spring product samples by attending one of our in-home cooking parties, hosting your own party, or by purchasing them directly from your independent Pampered Chef consultant. You can also browse and purchase them online through our website.

3. Are the new spring product samples only available for a limited time?

Yes, the new spring product samples are only available for a limited time and while supplies last. We recommend purchasing them as soon as possible to ensure you get your desired products.

4. Can I customize the new spring product samples to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize your new spring product samples by choosing which products you would like to include in your order. Our consultants can also provide recommendations based on your specific cooking and entertaining needs.

5. Are the new spring product samples covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including the new spring product samples, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
Replies