• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Sauce Whisk Backorder--Get Your Orders In!!!!

In summary, a Silicone Sauce Whisk is a heat-resistant kitchen tool made of silicone and stainless steel, used for mixing and blending sauces and dressings. It is currently on backorder due to high demand and there is no exact restock date. It is safe to use on non-stick cookware and in hot liquids, but should not be used directly on flames or heating elements.
DebbieJ
Dear Consultants,

As you are aware, the Stainless/Silicone Sauce Whisk is on backorder. All current backorders will be fulfilled by Dec. 22. Unfortunately, due to continued high demand for this product, as of midnight Central Time tonight we are unable to guarantee holiday delivery for new orders. Rest assured, we are working closely with our vendor to secure as much of this product as possible. We will update you as we receive additional information.

Please note, when your customers shop online, this product will be labeled “unavailable.” We also will label all other backordered items as “unavailable” on the Web. We are taking this action to ensure that Cooking Show orders receive priority fulfillment.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your patience.

The Pampered Chef

Man our products are popular this season!!!

dannyzmom said:
Man our products are popular this season!!!

That's what I was thinking! I've only been in PC for just over a year, but this season has had more products on backorder than the others combined!

I know the answer for this is somewhere, but I thought I'd ask you ladies. I am closing a show from the 11th tomorrow and one of the guests chose this product. If I submit the show with this product, will it delay the rest of the show or do they just ship that one product at a later date? Would it be better to put this one product in an individual order and eat the cost for shipping to keep the guest happy?

Submit the show as is. They'll ship the whisk later, but it may not arrive by Christmas.

Man, I don't think I've ever seen this many backorders!

1. What is a Silicone Sauce Whisk?

A Silicone Sauce Whisk is a kitchen tool made of heat-resistant silicone and stainless steel, designed to mix, blend, and emulsify sauces and dressings.

2. Why is the Silicone Sauce Whisk on backorder?

Our Silicone Sauce Whisk has been in high demand due to its durability and versatility in the kitchen. As a result, we are currently experiencing a backorder for this product.

3. When will the Silicone Sauce Whisk be back in stock?

We are working diligently to restock the Silicone Sauce Whisk as soon as possible. However, due to the high demand, we cannot provide an exact date. We recommend placing your order now to secure your product once it becomes available.

4. Is the Silicone Sauce Whisk safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Silicone Sauce Whisk is safe to use on non-stick cookware as it is made of non-abrasive materials that will not scratch or damage the surface.

5. Can the Silicone Sauce Whisk be used in hot liquids?

Yes, the Silicone Sauce Whisk is heat-resistant and can be safely used in hot liquids. However, we recommend avoiding direct contact with flames or heating elements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kkimpinski