• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Trying to Avoid Calling Ho....

V
vwpamperedchef
I have not been able to order any new spring/summer materials...my director insists she already did. My P3 shows NOTHING in regards to the new season. I added a new show for March 1 and tried to add the host special to the host and guest who it was booked from, and I don't see anything.

I have checked (repeatedly) for updates (that takes a long time in itself). What am I doing wrong? I am NOT computer challenged and this is driving me crazy!

I will be back later and hope you guys can help me out! ;)

Download the manual update from CC...

I was able to order my supplies. I can go on PP3 & get the numbers for things & put them on here for you.

Maybe it's too early to enter in SHOWS for March...??

Try putting in Supply Order and see if you get any of the new items on Supply.

The Supply form on CC is the Spring one, and it went into effect on Friday. So the supplies are available.
If your update isn't bringing in the new supply items, it will probably help you to do the manual update, like Cori sugested.

coriatc said:
Download the manual update from CC...

And if that doesn't work you'll need to call tech support. They will fix it!

It's happened to me before where I couldn't see the new products and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me -- turned out I still had an older date in there. I clicked on the calandar and switched it to "today's" date and voila everything was there. I hope it is that simple for you. :)

I ordered supplies yesterday too - good luck!

Thank you Cori & all..

I did the manual update and whew all the 2009 supplies are there...but cannot enter host items for March, guessing it is too early.

At least one dilemma is solved.

THANKS!

Related to Help! Trying to Avoid Calling Ho....

1. Why am I having trouble ordering new spring/summer materials?

It is possible that there is an issue with the ordering system or that your director did not complete the ordering process correctly. It may also be helpful to check with other consultants to see if they are experiencing similar issues.

2. How can I add the host special to a booked show?

To add the host special to a booked show, you will need to go to your P3 and click on the show. Then, go to the "Host Rewards" tab and click on "Add Host Special". From there, you can select the special and add it to the show. If you are still having trouble, it may be helpful to contact customer support for further assistance.

3. Why am I not seeing any updates on my P3?

If you are not seeing any updates on your P3, it is possible that there is a delay in the system or that you need to refresh the page. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, it may be helpful to contact customer support for further assistance.

4. What could I be doing wrong?

There are a few potential reasons why you may be experiencing difficulties with the ordering system. It could be a technical issue on the company's end, or it may be something as simple as needing to update your browser or clear your cache and cookies. It may also be helpful to double check that you are following the correct steps for ordering and adding specials.

5. How can I get help with this issue?

If you have tried troubleshooting on your own and are still having trouble, it may be helpful to contact customer support for assistance. They can provide you with specific guidance and troubleshoot any technical issues that may be causing problems.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefRenee
  • chefjeanine