• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Expect When Calling HO About a Cracked Deep Dish Baker

In summary, the host misplaced an order and instead of getting $115, they only got $90 in free merchandise. The guest is still expecting the missing item, but will have to contact the host's host to get a refund.
MelB
I placed an order on Wed. and when placing it I never rechecked the orders forms :mad: so since I made this mistake I left off a $16 order which in return made my host lost her $600 in sales so she only got $90 in free instead of $115 I still need to get the item I forgot to order for her show but I was wondering if HO will refund her the $25 or is this my responsibilty since it was my mistake :confused: I have to call tom. because someones lid to their Deep Dish baker is cracked but i was just checking to see if anyone else has done this and what I should expect HO to tell me. I am not sure why I didn't double check I am so mad at myself because I usually tell them "oh you only need $5 for next level" when finalizing their order I was having an off day when I placed it, I will never do this again I sure learned my lesson.

When a show is submitted it can't be changed!!! I wish I had some advice for you but it looks like you might have to eat the cost.:rolleyes:

You never know. Contact HO, they can be very understanding! I had placed an order and the guest had ordered the wrong item. When I contacted them, they sent out the item she wanted and sent a label to ship back the wrong one.

Don't beat yourself up over it too much....I think we've all done something like that at one time or other (I have, anyway....and more than once!!) Hopefully, you won't need to eat up the cost yourself....at least, it's a lesson learned!! Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya! :)

Unfortunately, you will more than likely have to eat the cost. Back in Sept, I had been at the hospital all night (my man had a heart attack), as soon as I left the hospital I rushed to find a computer to get an order in before midnight deadline. In addition to rushing and not completely thinking straight, I submitted my host's order and left off cookware (60% off) grrrr!! HO said they were sorry but the only thing I could do was to purchase at my discount and eat the additional cost or submit another show and get the host special on it.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about the mistake you made with your order. It's important to always double check the order forms to avoid any errors like this. As for the missing $16 order, it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure all orders are entered correctly. However, I suggest reaching out to HO and explaining the situation. They may be able to help with a refund or credit for your host's lost sales.In regards to the cracked lid, definitely give HO a call tomorrow to see what they can do for you. They are usually very helpful in situations like this.I understand how frustrating it can be to make a mistake, but it's important to learn from it and move forward. I'm sure your host will appreciate your efforts in making things right. Best of luck to you and happy cooking!

What is a deep dish baker?

A deep dish baker is a type of baking dish that is typically made of ceramic or stoneware and is designed for making dishes such as casseroles, lasagnas, and other baked dishes.

What should I do if my deep dish baker is cracked?

If your deep dish baker is cracked, you should contact the manufacturer's customer service department to inquire about their warranty policy and potential replacement options. You may also want to stop using the dish, as it could potentially break further during use.

Will the manufacturer replace my cracked deep dish baker?

This will depend on the specific warranty policy of the manufacturer. Some may offer replacements for cracked dishes within a certain time frame, while others may not cover accidental damage. It's best to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about their policies.

Can I still use my deep dish baker if it has a small crack?

It is not recommended to continue using a deep dish baker with a crack, as it could potentially break further during use and may pose a safety hazard. It's best to contact the manufacturer for a potential replacement or consider purchasing a new dish.

How can I prevent my deep dish baker from cracking?

To prevent your deep dish baker from cracking, it's important to follow the manufacturer's care instructions. This may include avoiding drastic temperature changes, using oven mitts when handling hot dishes, and avoiding placing the dish directly on a heat source. It's also important to avoid using metal utensils or knives on the dish, as this can cause scratches and weaken the dish's structure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • mommylove_07