• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cracked Deep Dish Baker: Is it Covered by HO Warranty? | Vanilla Baker Review

In summary, the Cracked Deep Dish Baker has a 2 quart capacity and measures 11 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth. It is covered by the HO Warranty and is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe. It is suitable for making desserts such as cobblers, crisps, and cheesecake. The Vanilla Baker, which is also covered by the HO Warranty, can also be used as a serving dish for hot or cold dishes.
rennea
Gold Member
I just noticed that my Vanilla Deep Dish Baker has a crack that can been seen from inside and out. It's very very fine, do you guys think HO will replace it. It's a year old as of Monday. I'm bummed I was going to use it today:( I too scared to put it in the oven though.

Yes, there is a 3 year warranty on stoneware so of course! :)

It's not really broken, so I wasn't sure:eek:

Sometimes they may work for a little while with hairline cracks, other times, if there is an air pocket in there, they can crack when heated and cooled. I'd play it safe and not use it...

A crack is a break! :) ...just let them know, I'm positive they'll replace it.

Have them replace it...they are gonna make you send back a piece about the size of a deck of cards, so if its not totally broke you'll have to break it. Thats what I had to do....HTH

I think I would cry breaking my stoneware on purpose... even if i knew it meant getting a new one. just the idea is kind of heartbreaking... :(

GourmetGirl said:
just the idea is kind of heartbreaking... :(

Actually it is stonebreaking...

janetupnorth said:
Actually it is stonebreaking...

:D Someone has to make up for the fact that TKG isn't on today... thanks Janet :D

Glad to be of service with some bad pun...

stop that, just stop that Janet... you are too bad! I'm dressed too properly to be laughing this much right now!

...just don't laugh so hard you wet your pants! (Found out that can happen after having kids...) ...that wouldn't be too proper!!!!!

Related to Cracked Deep Dish Baker: Is it Covered by HO Warranty? | Vanilla Baker Review

1. What is the size of the Cracked Deep Dish Baker?

The Cracked Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 11 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth.

2. Is the Cracked Deep Dish Baker covered by the HO Warranty?

Yes, the Cracked Deep Dish Baker is covered by the HO Warranty. If the product cracks or breaks during normal use, it can be replaced or exchanged within the warranty period.

3. Can the Cracked Deep Dish Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Cracked Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience.

4. Is the Cracked Deep Dish Baker suitable for making desserts?

Absolutely! The Cracked Deep Dish Baker is perfect for making a variety of desserts such as cobblers, crisps, and even cheesecake. Its deep design allows for ample filling and the ceramic material ensures even baking.

5. Can the Vanilla Baker be used as a serving dish?

Yes, the Vanilla Baker is both functional and stylish. It can be used as a serving dish for hot or cold dishes, making it a versatile addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • JessicaMosley