• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level and Crumb-Free Cake in Deep Dish Baker: Tips for First-Time Show Attender

In summary, a Cake in Deep Dish Baker is a versatile baking tool from Pampered Chef that can be used to bake cakes, cobblers, casseroles, and more. Using it is simple - just preheat the oven, grease the baker, and bake according to the recipe. The benefits of using this baker include even heat distribution, deep sides to prevent spills, and its durability for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It can also be used to make savory dishes, with some adjustments to ingredients and baking time. The baker does not need to be seasoned before use, but it is recommended to wash it before first use to remove any residue.
pcmom2abm
Had a first time show attender recently who also booked a show. She is wanting to borrow my deep dish baker to see if it will bake a cake that is level--not a rounded top and not too crumby and falls out of the stone. Any suggestions I should give to her. She said that if this works she will be buying the collection as she can. This is the principal of my kids schools wife!
Sadly, I don't do alot of experimenting with our products. I use them for the basics or if I've been shown something that works with them. I love the products or I wouldn't be doing this but don't know all the little quirks that you may be familiar with.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

You absolutely can bake a cake in the DDB. Remember, however, that it's an 11" round, not 8 or 9, which is standard for layer cakes.

There was a recipe a few years back for a Banana Split Cake made in the DDB - it had caramel and nuts on it. Delish!

You can also use the 12" skillet for a cake. Sell that cookware!

The Tres Leches Cake from a couple of seasons ago was really good.

In one of the PC recipe books there is a Moka Chocolate Cake done in the deep dish that is too die for. Can't remember which cookbook it's in though.

Related to Level and Crumb-Free Cake in Deep Dish Baker: Tips for First-Time Show Attender

What is a Cake in Deep Dish Baker?

A Cake in Deep Dish Baker is a versatile baking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to bake cakes, cobblers, casseroles, and more with ease.

How do I use a Cake in Deep Dish Baker?

Using a Cake in Deep Dish Baker is simple. First, preheat your oven according to the recipe. Then, grease the baker with cooking spray or butter. Pour your batter or ingredients into the baker and place it in the oven to bake. Follow the recipe for specific baking times and temperatures.

What are the benefits of using a Cake in Deep Dish Baker?

The Cake in Deep Dish Baker is designed to evenly distribute heat, resulting in perfectly baked cakes and other dishes. Its deep sides also prevent spills and allow for easy serving. Plus, it is made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

Can I make savory dishes in a Cake in Deep Dish Baker?

Yes, the Cake in Deep Dish Baker is not just for desserts. It is great for making savory dishes like casseroles, quiches, and more. Just be sure to adjust the ingredients and baking time accordingly.

Do I need to season the Cake in Deep Dish Baker before using it?

No, the Cake in Deep Dish Baker does not need to be seasoned before use. However, it is recommended to wash it with warm, soapy water before first use. This will help remove any dust or residue from the manufacturing process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommylove_07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MelB
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Pampered Angel