• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My First Bridal Show: Display Ideas, Handouts, and More!

In summary, a consultant is preparing for her first Bridal show with a booth representing her Pampered Chef products. She had planned to have a recruit join her, but will now be managing the booth alone. Her booth will feature heart-shaped sugar cookies and candies, as well as pink M&Ms, napkins, and decorations. She will be displaying various products such as a chopper, deep dish baker, and linens, and will have handouts available including a registry form, drawing slips, and copies of a local wedding and party guide. The consultant is hoping to attract potential customers and recruits at the show.
Kathytnt
My first Bridal show is Sunday. My recruit that was going to do this with me is not available now so I am on my own at the booth

ON the table I will hopefully have heart shaped sugar cookies or candies in the 3 tiered stand and pink M & M in the small bowl and caddy I have pink and white napkins. Have dark pink rose petals and some artifical dark pink orchids to decorate table.

Products for display - Chopper, deep dish baker with lid, matching linens, heart trivet, 8 inch saute pan

The tables will already be draped. I the following handouts

Registry Rewards
Quick registry form
Need to print more drawing slips
Need to print more Your life you way forms
Copies of local wedding and party guide that has my ad
Recipe cards

Working to update Recruit and Host packets with specials and new recruiting info

Any advise or words of wisdom??? :confused: - I am going to dress up a little more than I usually do - I will try to take pics of the booth to show you afterwards

Wish me luck

No words of wisdom???

Kathy:

Good luck with your bridal show! It looks like you have the paperwork covered. Will you be having a drawing? That will be the bride's incentive to fill it out for you. Also, my experience with Bridal Shows is that they are like cattle calls and you need to get the information to each bride as quickly as possible before they move to the next booth. Make sure they know about the Wedding Registry. I usually offer a Season's Best for anyone who signs up on the spot. I take just the info I need to set up the registry then work with them later to make the selections.

HTH,

Mary

I have some door hanger bags that I am going to put the bride info is so it is separated from everything else. ONe nice little packet. I am giving a Season's best to all Bride's that fill out the quick registry form the day of the show. I am also having a cookbook drawing for everyone that fills out a drawing slip. I am going to bring several clipboards with me for convenient signup since I am doing the show by myself

OH MY GOSH - This was a great experience.

I actually had a young lady (bride) ask me for more info about being a consultant - Said she has been looking for someone so that she can sign up - I resisted the WOHOO!!!

I have deveral of the vendors at the show approach me before the show even started expressing interest in a show or products.

I have some other maybe's and yes's on draw slips for both recruiting, bridal showers and shows - I am soo excited.

I also got 5 brides to fill out the quick registry form so I will set up the registry to get them started and they can update as needed.

I will post some pictures later

Kathy

Oh I forgot - I even sold 3 choppers in the last hour after the fashion show

Great job Kathy!!! I hope to get into a bridal show soon! I loved going to them when I was planning my wedding! lol. Great job getting that recruit!

I was really nervous- This one was not as expensive as most ($350) - Many in this area are $700 or more

great job Kathy!!!!
I would definetly stay in touch with the organizer and reserve your spot for next year. I am only able to do one in this area because all the others were taken!
Sounds like you did a great job and was definetly worth the money, let us know how your follow up goes :)

The trick is that the organizer has a good friend that sells Pampered Chef - She chose not to do the show this year. Maybe I will luck out again next year. Should be getting a leads list soon too

Kathytnt said:
My first Bridal show is Sunday. My recruit that was going to do this with me is not available now so I am on my own at the booth

ON the table I will hopefully have heart shaped sugar cookies or candies in the 3 tiered stand and pink M & M in the small bowl and caddy I have pink and white napkins. Have dark pink rose petals and some artifical dark pink orchids to decorate table.

Products for display - Chopper, deep dish baker with lid, matching linens, heart trivet, 8 inch saute pan

The tables will already be draped. I the following handouts

Registry Rewards
Quick registry form
Need to print more drawing slips
Need to print more Your life you way forms
Copies of local wedding and party guide that has my ad
Recipe cards

Working to update Recruit and Host packets with specials and new recruiting info

Any advise or words of wisdom??? :confused: - I am going to dress up a little more than I usually do - I will try to take pics of the booth to show you afterwards

Wish me luck
Did you create you own ad that was in the guide? I'm trying to get an ad in 4local newspapers and have no clue how to set it up. An example of yours would be GREATLY appreciated.

The wedding and party guide had a advertising person that created it - I think Merrill has some new ad gerenator service for $2.99 a month but I haven't used it. Although it might be worth it for am onth to see what they could do

I have a recruit interview out of the bridal show and at least one catalog show already booked. Working my way through all the other leads

I tried to upload some pics from the show that a friends sent me but I guess they are too big - I have some more that I need to develop and I will try to scan them in

Hi Kathytnt,
Which local Wedding & Party guide has your ad? How much did the ad agency charge you for your ad? I have a wedding expo the last weekend of Feb in Fort Worth and I am not sure what to take. What quick registry form did you use?

I am advertising in Wedding and Party Guide The Colling and Denton Issue

It averages about $80 a month

You can contact Jill at [email protected][/email] Are you in Tarrent county??? I am not sure if they cover that area

I will be honest that I am surprised by my results so far beacuse most people haven't had as much luck from what I have seen on Chef success but I hope you are.

I got most of the fliers and a picture attached

Are you working with your cluster - The bridal shows can get very expensive

Attachments

• Rewardsflier.doc
    92 KB · Views: 245
  • Weddingregistry.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 366
  • yourlifeyourway.pdf
    166.8 KB · Views: 235
  • bridaldrawingslipMY_FAVORITE[1].doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 435
  • Bridalshow2.jpg
    Bridalshow2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 505
I just booked another show from the bridal show so I have my two shows for the first weeks of March

great job! The photo looks good as well :)

Thank you - This show was really a blessing When I was setting up my neighbor never showed up so I got two tables to work on. I was feeling a little crowded with one 6 foot table - I usually have two tables when I do a craft fair

Hi Kathy, thanks for the advise. I am working with my cluster on the upcoming bridal fair. My director broke it up into hours and the cost was $26/hr. Surprisingly alot of people didn't sign up (only 5 including me & dir) from our cluster. I had great success getting my business going doing craft fairs so I was more than willing to pay & do bridal shows. I hope it is worth the cost.
MG

My show ws in Denton - Which is a double college town. I had people from my home town of Lewisville all the way to Decatur at the show.

I hope you ahve as much successs or more than I did

Kat

What is "Bridal Show Time"?

"Bridal Show Time" is a special event where we showcase our top kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for newlyweds. It's a great opportunity for engaged couples to see and try out our products, as well as receive exclusive discounts and deals.

How do I attend a "Bridal Show Time" event?

You can attend a "Bridal Show Time" event by either hosting one yourself or attending one as a guest. If you are interested in hosting, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule an event. If you would like to attend as a guest, you can either ask a friend or family member who is hosting to invite you, or you can reach out to a consultant to see if they have any upcoming events you can attend.

Are there any special deals or discounts offered at "Bridal Show Time"?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and discounts offered at "Bridal Show Time" events. These can include free products, discounted bundles, and special promotions. It's a great opportunity to save on some of our most popular kitchen products.

Can I create a bridal registry at "Bridal Show Time"?

Yes, you can create a bridal registry at "Bridal Show Time" events. This is a great way to let your friends and family know which Pampered Chef products you would love to receive as wedding gifts. Your consultant can help you set up your registry and provide information to your guests on how to purchase items from it.

Can I bring friends or family members to "Bridal Show Time" with me?

Yes, you are welcome to bring friends and family members to "Bridal Show Time" with you. In fact, we encourage it! It's a fun and informative event that can be enjoyed by all. Just make sure to let your consultant know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • pkd09