1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HELP! Trying to sumbit an order!!!

1. KCPChef

KCPChef Member

OK So I had my GO show and my friend booked off of me, so I thought that to be nice, I would let her mom order the snowman platter as my past host discount because I already own that piece. They have REALLY helped me get started. But they are charging her S&H and tax on the item. Is there anyway to add that to her moms own order from her show or will it show that she is not the "past" host? Anyone able to help me? I cannot get my director to return my calls. I have been calling since Monday!

Dec 9, 2009
  2. loreo

loreo Banned

The past host is a separate order that is taxed and has shipping. She's still getting the piece at 60% off.

Dec 9, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

The past host has to pay shipping and handling. ONLY the host at her OWN show has free shipping.

Dec 9, 2009
  4. KCPChef

KCPChef Member

OK Thanks for your help!!!

Dec 9, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

It's your show with you as "consultant acting as host", right? Your friend booked a show off of this one? You'll enter her in as a booking, but since you are a consultant you do not get the booking benefit at her future show.

For this show, is it that you don't want this month's host special and so are letting the girl's mom get it instead? The host special has to go in the host's order. So that would be under your name. You don't have to pay shipping. But you do have to pay tax on the amount of the product after the discount (whatever the 60% off brought the total to on the item).

Just see how much the item is and the tax and that's what your friend's mom will need to pay you.

I hope that helps.

(Someone please correct me if I have this wrong.) :)

Dec 9, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Okay, maybe I misunderstood the question....just ignore me. :D

Dec 9, 2009
Have something to add?