• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Trying to Sumbit an Order!!!

In summary, the consultant acting as the host for this show does not get the booking benefit at the future show of the girl's mom. The host special for this show is the purchase of the snowman platter at 60% off. The past host is a separate order that is taxed and has shipping. She's still getting the piece at 60% off.
KCPChef
OK So I had my GO show and my friend booked off of me, so I thought that to be nice, I would let her mom order the snowman platter as my past host discount because I already own that piece. They have REALLY helped me get started. But they are charging her S&H and tax on the item. Is there anyway to add that to her moms own order from her show or will it show that she is not the "past" host? Anyone able to help me? I cannot get my director to return my calls. I have been calling since Monday!

The past host is a separate order that is taxed and has shipping. She's still getting the piece at 60% off.

The past host has to pay shipping and handling. ONLY the host at her OWN show has free shipping.

OK Thanks for your help!!!

It's your show with you as "consultant acting as host", right? Your friend booked a show off of this one? You'll enter her in as a booking, but since you are a consultant you do not get the booking benefit at her future show. For this show, is it that you don't want this month's host special and so are letting the girl's mom get it instead? The host special has to go in the host's order. So that would be under your name. You don't have to pay shipping. But you do have to pay tax on the amount of the product after the discount (whatever the 60% off brought the total to on the item).Just see how much the item is and the tax and that's what your friend's mom will need to pay you.I hope that helps.(Someone please correct me if I have this wrong.) :)

Okay, maybe I misunderstood the question....just ignore me. :D

1. What should I do if I am having trouble submitting my order?

If you are having trouble submitting your order, the first thing you should do is make sure that you have completed all required fields and that all information is accurate. If you continue to have trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or switching to a different browser.

2. Why is my order not going through?

There could be a few reasons why your order is not going through. Double check that you have entered all required information correctly, including your payment details. It is also possible that there may be a technical issue on our end. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it?

If you need to make changes to your order after it has been submitted, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to make the necessary changes for you.

4. How long does it take for an order to be processed and shipped?

Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, during busy periods, it may take slightly longer. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I cancel my order?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, we may be able to cancel it for you. However, if your order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel it. In this case, you may be able to return the items for a refund, depending on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • Kristianne