• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Host Specials: My Questions Answered

In summary, the previous month's specials still apply if your host closes her show in September. You have until October 31st to submit a show for the previous month's specials. You can also receive a discount at Office Max when you purchase copies through officemax.com.
maghawes
First off... one of my very first shows is scheduled for the last week of August (29th). My question... if my host doesn't close her show until a few days after, we will be in September. Will she still be allowed to get the August host special... and her guests the Aug. special too??

My other question... what is PamperedPerks?

Hi Maggie!

If your host closes her show in September, she can still receive the August Host Special, and your guests can receive the guest special. You have the entire next month to get a show in for the previous month's specials. For example, if you hold a show on September 1st, you can submit you show as late as October 31st in order for your hostess to receive the September Specials.

As for PamperedPerks, I am unable to access the PC website to see what is under that tab. However, I know that there is an Office Max offer that gives us a discount on certain products and copying. I'd love to give you more info, but again, I am unable to get to the website at this time...maybe someone else can clear this question up for you instead! Sorry!

Pampered Perks is yet another benefit to being a consultant. One side of it the Consultant Investment Program where consulants can participate in things like IRAs and Cash Mangement Programs.

The other side of it is savings at Office Max, especially on copies in the stores. You also get a discount when you purchase office supplies through officemax.com. Not bad!

By the way, you do have within the following month to submit a show, but if you want your host and her guests to receive August specials, even if you submit in September that's ok. Just be sure the show is DATED in PP with an August date.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks for that extra catch, Becky...it's so important to date the show correctly before transmitted!

Hi there! Congratulations on booking your very first show! That's so exciting! To answer your first question, as long as the show is booked and held before the end of August, your host will still be eligible for the August host special. And her guests will also be able to take advantage of the August special as long as they place their orders during the show. As for PamperedPerks, it is a rewards program for customers that offers exclusive discounts and perks for purchasing Pampered Chef products. Let me know if you have any other questions, and best of luck with your show!

What are the August host specials?

The August host specials are promotions and deals offered by a company during the month of August for customers who are hosting events or parties.

What kinds of specials are typically included in August host specials?

August host specials can vary depending on the company, but they often include discounts on products or services, free add-ons or upgrades, or special packages for hosting events during the month of August.

How can I take advantage of August host specials?

To take advantage of August host specials, you will typically need to be hosting an event or party during the month of August and meet any other requirements set by the company offering the specials. You may need to mention the specials when booking or use a special code when making your purchase.

Do I need to be a member or have a certain membership level to access August host specials?

It depends on the company. Some companies may offer their August host specials to all customers, while others may only offer them to certain membership levels or to customers who have hosted events with them before.

Are August host specials available for events other than parties or gatherings?

Again, this will depend on the company offering the specials. Some may only offer them for parties or gatherings, while others may include events such as corporate meetings or fundraisers. It's best to check with the company directly to see what types of events are eligible for their August host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rossana