• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giving a 10% Discount: Tips for Individual Orders

In summary, to give a 10% discount on individual orders, use the discount code feature at checkout or manually adjust the item prices. This discount can usually be combined with other promotions, but check the terms and conditions. Most products are eligible for the discount, but some exclusions may apply. The code can typically be used multiple times, but there may be limits. The discount is available for all customers, including consultants who can also use it for their own customers.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I have an individual order and plan on giving the customer a 10% discount, how do I go about doing this? Do I put it under my name and give her my past host discount?
Thanks in advance for any responses.

My director always told me to figure out what 10% was by hand and add that amount as a consultant gift. For example. Her total is $55.00, so you would put in a payment under consultant gift for $5.50, and she would be responsible for the rest. Hope that helps

I agree with Jenelle...this also serves as proof of a tax write off!

Yup.. put it in as a consultant gift and it also comes up as so on the receipt too when you print it out from P3.

That's what I do.

Ditto - I do that too.......easier for me to do it that way....my SD told me I shouldn't do that, but then said they she doesn't track her expenses in P3.
I don't know how she does it, but it's just SO much easier to track expenses in PP. JMHO..

1. How do I give a 10% discount on individual orders?

The easiest way to give a 10% discount on individual orders is to use our discount code feature. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to the order. You can also manually adjust the price of the items in the order to reflect the discount.

2. Can I combine the 10% discount with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, our discount codes can be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, please refer to the specific terms and conditions of the promotion to confirm if combining discounts is allowed.

3. Is the 10% discount available for all products?

The 10% discount is available for most products, however, some exclusions may apply. These exclusions may include certain limited edition or clearance items. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions of the promotion to see which products are eligible for the discount.

4. How many times can I use the 10% discount code?

The 10% discount code can typically be used multiple times, however, there may be a limit on the number of times it can be used per customer or per order. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions of the promotion for more information.

5. Do I need to be a consultant to use the 10% discount code?

No, the 10% discount code is available for all customers and does not require you to be a consultant. However, if you are a consultant, you can also use the code to offer the discount to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies