• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjust Individual Orders on Pws..??

In summary, as a consultant, I am not able to adjust the payment or provide discounts or consultant gifts when someone submits an order on my Personal Website (PWS) with selecting a Host. The payment process is handled by the company and any discounts or gifts would need to be arranged through a Host's party or through a special promotion from the company. However, I can help you find a Host to submit an order through and earn rewards and discounts for yourself.
ladydicooks
I was wondering if you can adjust a payment (give a discount or consultant gift) when someone submits an order on your PWS with selecting a Host?

Thanks in advance-
Di

I believe that you can do this once you have "reviewed" is in PWS and have copied it into P3. Once it's in P3, I think you can manipulate the order. I had to do this a couple of days ago to add something to a guest's order. However, I think this can only be done when they are using a host and not when it's an individual order.

Whoops! I was putting this in this section cause I want to offer some clients a discount like the Xmas list thing! Any suggestions?

Di

ladydicooks said:
Whoops! I was putting this in this section cause I want to offer some clients a discount like the Xmas list thing! Any suggestions?

Di

Are you wanting ideas for discounts or to know if you can give the discount after they've placed the order?

anna

Hi Dianna,

Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, as a consultant, I am not able to adjust the payment or provide discounts or consultant gifts when someone submits an order on my Personal Website (PWS) with selecting a Host. The payment process is handled by the company and any discounts or gifts would need to be arranged through a Host's party or through a special promotion from the company.

However, I would be more than happy to help you find a Host to submit an order through and earn some great rewards and discounts for yourself. Please let me know if you would like more information on how to host a party or if you would like me to connect you with a Host in your area.

Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your kitchen needs!

Warmly,

What is an "Adjust Individual Order" on Pws?

An "Adjust Individual Order" on Pws refers to the ability to modify a customer's order on the Pampered Chef website. This feature allows you to make changes to the items, quantities, and shipping information for a specific order.

How do I access the "Adjust Individual Order" feature on Pws?

To access the "Adjust Individual Order" feature, log in to your Pws account and go to the "Orders" section. Find the specific order you wish to adjust and click on the "Adjust Order" button next to it. This will take you to the order adjustment page.

Can I adjust an order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can adjust an order after it has been submitted. However, please note that any changes made to the order will not be reflected in the original order confirmation email received by the customer. It is recommended to communicate any changes made directly to the customer.

What changes can I make to an individual order on Pws?

You can make various changes to an individual order on Pws, such as adding or removing items, changing quantities, updating shipping information, and applying discounts or credits. Please note that certain changes may affect the total order amount and may require additional payment or refund.

Is there a time limit for adjusting an individual order on Pws?

There is no specific time limit for adjusting an individual order on Pws. However, it is recommended to make any necessary changes as soon as possible to avoid potential delays in processing and shipping the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl