• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a host place a non-host order at her show for a special discount?

In summary, the host can get the guest special price on her host order--she doesn't need to make a separate order. Just use the guest special codes.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hey!

Stoopid question I - can a host place a non-host order at her show? She wants 20% off the SA's that is part of the guest special, and she's a previous host, so she would get the previous host discount.

Stoopid question II - is there a way to export email addresses out of Pampered Partner? I've tried to find it, and can't find anything.

Thanks!

Jean

The host can get the guest special price on her host order--she doesn't need to make a separate order. Just use the guest special codes.

Exporting email addresses is under Utilities.

Have the host place her order for SA as part of her HOST order. This way she gets the 20% off SA and then whatever level of discount she earned (20 - 30%) off of that. Just make sure when entering it as part of her host order that you use the guest special #'s so that it will automatically show the 20% off. If you use the regular numbers for the SA she will only get her discount earned off of it. Hopefully that makes sense.

As for P3, we don't have it here in Canada yet so I can't help. Sorry, hopefully someone else can.

There's no such thing as a stupid ? when you are learning the ropes! ;) And what Deb and Jodi said!c :)

heat123 said:
There's no such thing as a stupid ? when you are learning the ropes! ;) And what Deb and Jodi said!c :)
There is a saying:There is no such thing as stupid - just a lot of inquisitive idiots. :)No seriously, ask away! :D
We often don't know or forget those things...But, I do often chuckle at the above saying...that and "you can't fix stupid". :blushing: Every once in awhile I have a moment of absurd humor...

Last edited:
DH always says:

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!

Now...you KNOW I am not referring to you, but it makes me laugh when he says that...even if it's to me! I will start out the conversation with: "I have a stupid question." and that just opens it up for him to make his comment!! LOL

I agree with others, it can certainly go on her host order so she can save the ADDITIONAL % she has earned, but if she is trying to get to the next sales level or something, you can certainly add a "guest" order for her and she can order them at 20% off, along with her PHD to get an additional 10% off.

HTH

1. What is "Stupid Question I and II"?

"Stupid Question I and II" is a set of two cookbooks created by Pampered Chef that feature easy and delicious recipes using our products. They also include tips and tricks for using our kitchen tools effectively.

2. Are the recipes in "Stupid Question I and II" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Stupid Question I and II" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They are perfect for beginner cooks or busy individuals who want to make quick and tasty meals.

3. Can I purchase "Stupid Question I and II" at a discounted price?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can offer you a discount on "Stupid Question I and II" when you host a party or place an order through me. You can also find special promotions and deals on our website from time to time.

4. Do I need to own any Pampered Chef products to use the recipes in "Stupid Question I and II"?

No, you do not need to own any Pampered Chef products to use the recipes in "Stupid Question I and II". However, our kitchen tools can make the cooking process easier and more efficient. If you are interested in purchasing any of our products, I can provide you with recommendations and help you place an order.

5. Can I customize the recipes in "Stupid Question I and II" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Stupid Question I and II" includes a variety of recipes that can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me and I can provide you with alternative ingredient suggestions or recipe substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies