• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan Special: Save 20% on Stoneware as a Thank You for Hosting a Party

In summary, the Jan Special for hosting a party with Pampered Chef is a 20% discount on stoneware as a thank you for hosting a party. This offer is available for the month of January and can be redeemed simply by hosting a party during this time. The discount is available for both in-person and virtual parties and applies to all stoneware products offered by Pampered Chef. However, it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
If I have a host who just hosted a party, she can get the stoneware for the 20% off. Plus does she get an extra 20% from her party discount?
TIA

{*mandy*} said:
If I have a host who just hosted a party, she can get the stoneware for the 20% off. Plus does she get an extra 20% from her party discount?
TIA

Yes she does! And if she chooses stoneware as her 1/2 off items, she gets 50% off the 20% off price.:thumbup:

Great thanks for your reply.
I'm still learning all the ends and outs to the process and I greatly appreciate everyones input.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes she does! And if she chooses stoneware as her 1/2 off items, she gets 50% off the 20% off price.:thumbup:
Which equals out to be a 60% off item! So even if the host doesn't make it to a 500.00 show and get the extra 50.00 in free product, at least they could get 1 or 2 60% off stones (as their 1/2 price items) if they want to, as long as they had a $300 or $400 show!:)

Just make sure you use the special guest numbers on the stoneware.

Related to Jan Special: Save 20% on Stoneware as a Thank You for Hosting a Party

1. What is the Jan Special for hosting a party with Pampered Chef?

The Jan Special for hosting a party with Pampered Chef is a 20% discount on stoneware as a thank you for hosting a party. This offer is available for the month of January only.

2. How do I redeem the Jan Special for hosting a party?

To redeem the Jan Special, simply host a party with Pampered Chef during the month of January and the 20% discount on stoneware will automatically be applied to your order.

3. Is the Jan Special only available for in-person parties?

No, the Jan Special is available for both in-person and virtual parties. As long as the party is hosted during the month of January, the 20% discount on stoneware will be applied.

4. Can I combine the Jan Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Jan Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is only available as a standalone offer for hosting a party in January.

5. What kind of stoneware is included in the Jan Special discount?

The 20% discount on stoneware for the Jan Special applies to all stoneware products offered by Pampered Chef, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
Replies