• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stupid Question About Jan Stoneware Special

In summary, the Jan Stoneware Special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes a set of stoneware baking dishes and a cookbook. The cost varies and it can be purchased through a party, consultant, or the company's website. The set typically includes a large rectangular baker, a medium square baker, and a small round baker. The stoneware dishes are dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
Blueskychef
I did my first show over the weekend, and I'm trying to submit the sales -- am I nuts to think this, but I was under the impression that the host received the guest special of 20% off stoneware plus their own 20% discount...making it 40% off for stoneware?

I've been looking everywhere for the codes for the pieces, but I can't find them....I've now got a sinking feeling that I was mistaken and she's only entitled to the 20%.

Please set me straight!

Thanks

Yes, just make sure to use the guest special number. It's not exactly 40% but it's close. It's 20% off the already discounted price.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/ca/pdf/gs_08jan_en_ca.pdf

Are these the Guest Special codes you mean? They don't include any codes for hosts taking advantage of the special...or am I misunderstanding you?

Marianne:confused:

Oh, wait. The host discount happens automatically, doesn't it?

If you put in the guest special number, PPP will calculate the extra 20% for you. There aren't any special numbers for the host. You just have to make sure that you enter the stones after all the free items have been entered or they don't get the extra 20% off.

yes those are the codes when you imput it into the computer with the guest special # it will automatically take the additional discount off. You can also use those codes with the free product value.

must have been typing at the same time!!!

You can also apply the guest special pricing to the host's free and half priced items too!

Thanks so much for your help to a very green newbie!

1. What is the Jan Stoneware Special?

The Jan Stoneware Special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes a set of stoneware baking dishes, as well as a cookbook with recipes specifically designed for stoneware cooking.

2. How much does the Jan Stoneware Special cost?

The cost of the Jan Stoneware Special can vary depending on the specific package and promotions available. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the current price.

3. Can I purchase the Jan Stoneware Special outside of a party?

Yes, the Jan Stoneware Special can be purchased through a Pampered Chef party or directly from a consultant. It may also be available for purchase on the company's website, depending on availability.

4. What sizes are included in the set of stoneware baking dishes?

The Jan Stoneware Special typically includes a large rectangular baker, a medium square baker, and a small round baker. However, the sizes may vary depending on the specific package being offered.

5. Are the stoneware baking dishes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stoneware baking dishes included in the Jan Stoneware Special are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan and prevent potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rayday
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann