• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big Savings on Stoneware Specials - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the host gets the 60% off the already reduced rate. So, again with the $100 stone, reduced to $80 with the guest special and then another 60% off would be $32 - so it comes out to 68% off the original price. Hey, if you want to chip in another 24%, go ahead. I just think you would do better not doing that.
jwpamp
Has anyone worked up a Stoneware Special like we used before....

Get $ XXX amount of stoneware for only$ XX

You know, using 60% off, halfpriced, discount off the guest price, etc.

Let me know if you have, I am working on one, too and will post when I get it done!

Also, I can't remember how it worked for the last special, but I think that a host gets the their discount on top of the guest 20% off, correct? So they could get the 60% off of 2 pieces, plus unlimited additional pieces for (up to) 50% off!

That is correct. It is a great deal for the hosts.

So past hosts get 30% off? (of course if they have the booking benefit, they get the 2 pieces at 60% off as well)

oh! idea, for the 1000+ shows, it would be better for us to put the host's first 2 stoneware selections in at the guest special of 20%, plus their 30% host discount, and we ship in the remaining 10% to meet the 60% ...and then we get commission on 50% of the item instead of nothing :) ....just a thought!

sorry, I may be slow, but if I have a 1000+ show I should put the hosts 60% off stoneware selections in as the 20% guest special and pay the extra 10% so I can end up with more commission?

jenniferknapp said:
oh! idea, for the 1000+ shows, it would be better for us to put the host's first 2 stoneware selections in at the guest special of 20%, plus their 30% host discount, and we ship in the remaining 10% to meet the 60% ...and then we get commission on 50% of the item instead of nothing :) ....just a thought!

huh?

Firegirl said:
sorry, I may be slow, but if I have a 1000+ show I should put the hosts 60% off stoneware selections in as the 20% guest special and pay the extra 10% so I can end up with more commission?

and HUH?

splain please...

If a $1000+ host purchases two of the stones for the host special (60% off) ...we don't get commission for those stones.BUT...we do get commission on guest specials, and for products that the host uses her discount towards.So, if you enter the guest special code for a stone into a 1000+ show host's order, it will give her 30% off the top of the 20% off price. which equals 50%...and then to offset the 60% - 50%, if we chip in the 10%... the host will pay the same as if it was 60% off. and, we get the sales and commission for 50% of the stones.

Personally, I would feel cheated if I were the host - but I like to get as much for free as possible. I coach my hosts to plan on purchasing more stoneware because they actually can get 44% off unlimited. It isn't actually 50% off because it is 30% off of a 20% off price. If we had a piece that was $100, it would be $80 as the guest special. Then take another 30% off and it comes to $56. Anyhoo, I'm a math geek. Also, the host gets the 60% off the already reduced rate. So, again with the $100 stone, reduced to $80 with the guest special and then another 60% off would be $32 - so it comes out to 68% off the original price. Hey, if you want to chip in another 24%, go ahead. I just think you would do better not doing that. Make sense?

cmdtrgd said:
Personally, I would feel cheated if I were the host - but I like to get as much for free as possible. I coach my hosts to plan on purchasing more stoneware because they actually can get 44% off unlimited. It isn't actually 50% off because it is 30% off of a 20% off price. If we had a piece that was $100, it would be $80 as the guest special. Then take another 30% off and it comes to $56. Anyhoo, I'm a math geek.

Also, the host gets the 60% off the already reduced rate. So, again with the $100 stone, reduced to $80 with the guest special and then another 60% off would be $32 - so it comes out to 68% off the original price. Hey, if you want to chip in another 24%, go ahead. I just think you would do better not doing that. Make sense?

Sorry to change the subject but Kate.....do you have a bigger pic of your cat, I would REALLY love to see it....TIA:eek: :eek: :eek:

Unfortunately, it isn't my cat. It is just how I was feeling a few days ago. Go to www.stuffonmycat.com to see the actual picture :DIt is so cool because the cat has two different color eyes...possibly from the flash, but still cool!

Okay I am backing away from this thread... This one is confusing!! :confused:

Back away very slowly and you won't get hurt...mwahahah

:D :D Yeah that is exactly what is going on here :D :D

cmdtrgd said:
Also, the host gets the 60% off the already reduced rate. So, again with the $100 stone, reduced to $80 with the guest special and then another 60% off would be $32 - so it comes out to 68% off the original price.

Okay, I'm a dork, I'll admit it! I know, the shock and horror!:eek: Anyhoo, the 60% off two stones for the host special is NOT off of the already reduced rate! So, the aforementioned math is not correct. The previous post by my learned colleague could work. :cool:

I would love this sheet you are talking about. I had it in the past but do not know where it is and of course it was only one at 60% off.

I just booked a show tonight for Feb b/c of the stoneware special! I am so excited. I am about to the point of begging people for shows for Feb! So many want to wait until March when the new stuff comes out!

Let them know they can get sales through all the products being discontinued - last time to be guaranteed to get them! The outlet is no guarantee.

cmdtrgd said:
Let them know they can get sales through all the products being discontinued - last time to be guaranteed to get them! The outlet is no guarantee.

I love it when the discontinued list comes out! Last time I compiled a whole show from people wanting things before the are gone. And I have a lady that wants to know ASAP what they are.

I am just having a hard time getting back into the groove after Christmas. This is my first Christmas Season with PC. Next time, I will know to plan ahead better.

jrstephens said:
I love it when the discontinued list comes out! Last time I compiled a whole show from people wanting things before the are gone. And I have a lady that wants to know ASAP what they are.

I am just having a hard time getting back into the groove after Christmas. This is my first Christmas Season with PC. Next time, I will know to plan ahead better.

I have been told to book December and January by Thanksgiving. I'm going to do that this year!!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Personally, I would feel cheated if I were the host - but I like to get as much for free as possible. I coach my hosts to plan on purchasing more stoneware because they actually can get 44% off unlimited. It isn't actually 50% off because it is 30% off of a 20% off price. If we had a piece that was $100, it would be $80 as the guest special. Then take another 30% off and it comes to $56. Anyhoo, I'm a math geek.

Also, the host gets the 60% off the already reduced rate. So, again with the $100 stone, reduced to $80 with the guest special and then another 60% off would be $32 - so it comes out to 68% off the original price. Hey, if you want to chip in another 24%, go ahead. I just think you would do better not doing that. Make sense?

I didn't realize that you can give a host 60% off of the guest special of 20%!! And if you couldn't do that, then it would only be 10% to chip in, but since we can do the 60% off of 20%, I definately don't want to chip in 24%! Thanks for clearing it up and mentioning that. I remember adding the hosts extra discounts on additional pieces to the guest special...but not doing the 2 60% pieces!

I found this on another site...

$273 of stoneware for less than $73 in February. I am having a heck of a time pasting and copying this so if you want to see the flyer send me your email address and I will email copy.

Janae
[email protected]

Thursday I'll try to work something up based on the one we did in September. I'm not around most of tomorrow.

Ok, here is what I was able to figure out based on what we did in September. I had problems with PP NOT seeing the deep covered baker item number so you should check my math. This is done WITHOUT tax. Did I get this right? Any suggestions for making it better/cheaper?

Attachments

• New_Traditions_Stoneware_Collection_for_less_Feb_2007B.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 377
  • New_Traditions_Stoneware_Collection_for_less_Feb_2007B.pdf
    143.7 KB · Views: 305
Bumping, any comments?

cmdtrgd said:
Unfortunately, it isn't my cat. It is just how I was feeling a few days ago. Go to www.stuffonmycat.com to see the actual picture :D

It is so cool because the cat has two different color eyes...possibly from the flash, but still cool!

I LOVE this sight...so cute!

Make sure you make it clear that the Deep Covered baker is NOT included in the GUEST special! Hosts can get ANY 2 pieces (but not 2 the same) at 60% off but the guest special does not include that baker.

Just got a confirmation email from HO on this.

1. What is included in the stoneware specials offer?

The stoneware specials offer includes a variety of discounted stoneware products such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and baking sheets.

2. How much of a discount can I expect with this limited time offer?

The discount varies depending on the specific stoneware product, but most items are marked down by 20-30% off the original price.

3. Is there a limit to how many stoneware products I can purchase at the discounted price?

No, there is no limit to the quantity of stoneware products you can purchase at the discounted price. However, the offer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can!

4. Can I use my consultant discount on top of the stoneware specials offer?

Unfortunately, no. The stoneware specials offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

5. How long will this limited time offer be available?

The stoneware specials offer is available for a limited time only, and the specific end date may vary. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire