• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Individual Orders...

In summary, to place an individual order with Pampered Chef, simply go to their website and click on the "Shop" tab. You can customize your order by adding or removing items and choosing different colors or sizes. Shipping time varies and you can track your order on the website. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, contact customer service. Returns are accepted within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
rayday
I know that you can submit a show a month late and still get all the specials. Example: Submit a show for January at the end of February. Can you do this for an individual order too?? I have a customer who won’t have the money until February but wants some stoneware but she wants the January 20% off special. For some reason I don’t think we can do this but can’t find it anywhere.

If it's dated in the month of the specials you want to use, you can.

I didn't think the guest special was available for individual orders. Is it?

Thanks!

It depends on the special. That's why there's fine print on the bottom of each monthly special flyer.

rayday said:
I know that you can submit a show a month late and still get all the specials. Example: Submit a show for January at the end of February.

Newbie here...you can do this? Really? So...if I have a show on Feb 29th and offer all the Feb specials, I can submit it anytime in March and they'll still take it as a Feb show?

Yes. HO knows that most shows don't close the same night. However, you need to double-check the submission deadlines for incentives - many have an end of the month date (like the hold and submit 2 Feb. 15-29 for the HWC host item).

1. How do I place an individual order?

To place an individual order, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Can I customize my individual order?

Yes, you can customize your individual order by adding or removing items from your cart. You can also choose different colors or sizes for certain products. However, please note that some products may not be available for customization.

3. How long will it take to receive my individual order?

The shipping time for individual orders varies depending on your location and the availability of the product. Most orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track your order on the Pampered Chef website using your order number.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my individual order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your individual order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has already been processed and shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

5. What is the return policy for individual orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your individual order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more details and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies