• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Individual Order Option on PPP for Open House Orders Under 150?

In summary, to properly season your Pampered Chef stoneware, wash it with hot water, rub vegetable oil over the surface, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. It is safe to use in the microwave, but not in a convection oven or on the stovetop. To clean non-stick cookware, use warm soapy water and avoid abrasive cleaners. Most cookware is dishwasher safe, but hand wash non-stick cookware. For sharpening knives, use a Pampered Chef sharpener or have them professionally sharpened.
Ericanaysha
okay so I did the open house thing but I did not get 150 in orders to submit it as a show. So do I use the individual order option on PPP???

Thanks!
Erica

You would have to submit each order you received as an individual order, and charge shipping to each separately based on the amount they purchased. I would see if you can collect some outside orders to get it to $150, so that you don't have to "eat" the shipping costs for those guests who purchased at the open house. Good luck!

Well they all choose direct ship so the shipping wouldn't cost more would it??
Anywho I have begged for the last three days and still no orders to make it to 150. I also don't have the extra cash to order anything.

Thanks so much for your help

I would hold it open for more orders. If not, do you have a show you could add them on? I do this when I do not have enough for a seperate show.

If they have already chose direct ship and paid for that, then no it will not be any additional charge.

okay cool.

jrstephens said:
If they have already chose direct ship and paid for that, then no it will not be any additional charge.
Yes, just send them in as separate individual orders.

1. How do I properly season my Pampered Chef stoneware?

Before the first use, wash your stoneware with hot water and let it air dry. Then, rub vegetable oil over the entire surface of the stoneware and bake it in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Let it cool before using.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is microwave safe. However, it is not recommended for use in a convection oven or on the stovetop.

3. How do I clean my Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

To clean our non-stick cookware, simply use warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they can damage the non-stick surface.

4. Can I put my Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

Most of our cookware is dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the care instructions for each specific item. If the cookware has a non-stick coating, it is best to hand wash to preserve the non-stick surface.

5. How do I sharpen my Pampered Chef knives?

We recommend using a Pampered Chef knife sharpener to sharpen all of our knives. Follow the instructions provided with the sharpener for best results. You can also have your knives professionally sharpened.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies